Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Who here is just more and more disgusted with normies every single day that passes?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
As bukowski said in one of his poems, i dont understand how these people simply do not vanish. It should be that lies, manipulation, skewedness, farse, hypocrisy should send a person further and further down an abyss of hopelessness and despair, but it simply doesnt work that way (unfortunately)

I dunno man, maybe it is a function of evolution or some shit, but these people simply cannot (or will not) withstand reality and look her up with honesty and dignity. Its simply not possible for the bugman and cockroach like mentality they withstand.

One of the things that grinds my gears the most is them calling any baffoon that they see doing what they want a "chad" or, even worse a "gigachad".

MTFCKR, YOU DONT DECIDE OUT OF YOUR THICK HEAD WHATS A CHAD AND WHATS NOT. SEAN O PRY IS A CHAD, NOT THE 5'2 INDIAN JANITOR WHO HOLD THE DOOR FOR AN OLD LADY. GOD, FUCK THESE NORMIESSSSS REEEEEE

I don't mind that normies are so stupid. The problem is like you said they easily beat us every time because of bad game design.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back