Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who here prefers individual sports to team sports

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
When I was younger I tried really hard to fit in by liking stuff Soccer. But no matter how hard I tried, I just never liked the sport much either playing or watching it.

Yet I was forced to do so.

Eventually I found combat sports stuff like Boxing and MMA.

Then I just gave up on shit like soccer.

I hate Normies worship of team sports. Especially football where there is no real homegrown talent. Look at the English Premier league. How many players are English born and bred? Its just a bunch of Mercenaries switching between different European teams.

Not to mention the stakes aren't that high. You lose a match, just try again next time. It only really matters when its the UEFA champions league because its an actual knockout tournament.

Also another thing is a lot of stuff is not really done by yourself but others carrying you. If you fuck up, someone else will be there to cover your mistakes a lot of the time.
Messi is the best player in the world and yet he never won anything significant with Argentina. So why the difference between his achievements at Argentina compared to Barcelona? Could it be that at Barcelona he's got some of the best midfielders etc to back him up and give him the ball constantly while he has none of that with Argentina? Then is he really that amazing or is it that his team is amazing and he just happens to be a very good complimenting player to them?

Thats why a lot of time you see a lot of players having shit performances in the match but no one caring because the other members carry him to the team's victory. If you tried doing that in a individual sport, you're most likely fucked.

Sugar Ray Robinson. Muhammad Ali. Floyd Mayweather. George St Pierre. Fedor emelianenko They may have a team behind them but when it came to the actual day of the match, only they were the ones in the ring. They were alone and were responsible for pretty much everything that happened in the ring. They had to figure out their opponent's gameplan, what tactics to use and most importantly execute their own moves in basically seconds. They could not rely on anyone to carry them so if they fucked up, they only have themselves to blame for that.

And that's why I have preferred single sports ever since.

i can only watch football tbh everything else is extremely boring to me ngl

i only like team sports if everyone concentrates , gives their best and focuses on the common goal of winning instead of indulging in unrelated bullshit behaviour .
Thats why i hated team sports when i wen to school tbh .
Everyone was just gossiping and standing around like useless faggots instead of giving everything they got .

@Newbie17 thoughts? do you prefer individual sports or team sports?

i can only watch football tbh everything else is extremely boring to me ngl
Cuck
@Newbie17 thoughts? do you prefer individual sports or team sports?
Not sure, I like both. Football, basketball, volleyball, handball, ice hockey, tennis, winter sports, motosports, etc.

Both tbh as long as it’s fun

Not sure, I like both. Football, basketball, volleyball, handball, ice hockey, tennis, winter sports, motosports, etc.
just like multiple sports bro! women love all-around men!

just like multiple sports bro! women love all around men!
Just lol

Btw, we are winning 2-1 today. Thoughts?

Banderasgif2

you are coping hard, Nemanja

In general I prefer doing things alone as opposed to with other people.

Was never good at sports

I like both. My favorites are soccer and tennis

I don't like sports, ngl.

i can't apply my athletic abilities in team sports because inhibition
im faster and stronger than everyone in my class but i cant play group sports because i get mini-panic attacks and those retards think they're better than me until we have general tests of strainght,speed and so on and i curbstomp them with how much better i actually am.

(didnt mean for this to come out as a brag PwP)

I still like watch team sports like football(soccer)

Btw I cringe at thinking as if I had a link with a football club on the other side of the world that I wasn't born in or anywhere near them and that has zero cultural roots or anything to do with them. Jfl @ my cope.

Football (soccer) is my favorite, but I prefer individuales because You get the satisfation that you won something not your team

none
i can't apply my athletic abilities in team sports because inhibition
im faster and stronger than everyone in my class but i cant play group sports because i get mini-panic attacks and those retards think they're better than me until we have general tests of strainght,speed and so on and i curbstomp them with how much better i actually am.

(didnt mean for this to come out as a brag PwP)
brag. kys fakecel