Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is actually autistic

• Thread starter FlorentineDisaster
  • Start date
FlorentineDisaster

FlorentineDisaster

Recruit
★★
Why do guys here claim to be autistic?
How many of them have actually been diagnosed?

it seems like they are just using that term for an excuse for their problems...

I’m diagnosed but the ‘blackpillers’ that claim to be autistic but target autistic men in this community in very harsh ways are likely not autistic since they are unable to relate to you since they resort to attacking instead of empathising, which I must add is NPC behaviour.

Last edited:
I was diagnosed 3 years ago.

I’m diagnosed but the ‘blackpillers’ that claim to be autistic but target autistic men in this community in very harsh ways are likely not autistic since they are unable to relate to you since they resort to attacking instead of empathising.
tru

I'm NT with a bit of friends, still a virgin cause ugly and short

Yes I am just fucking larper who spends whole life on this forum. I am the biggest truecel ever you may ask anyone from moderation who the real incel is
tru

Why do guys here claim to be autistic?
How many of them have actually been diagnosed?

i've been diagnosed
I’m diagnosed but the ‘blackpillers’ that claim to be autistic but target autistic men in this community in very harsh ways are likely not autistic since they are unable to relate to you since they resort to attacking instead of empathising, which I must add is NPC behaviour.
fucking this. fake fuck NTs here think mentalcels aren't real and it pisses me off.

I was medically diagnosed, as it's on my medical records, GrAYcel. :feelsseriously:

I actually am autistic

Got diagnosed with aspergers/high functioning autism last August. On the 25th IIRC

I've watched over 500 anime so I don't need a diagnosis as proof. I still have one though

My country isn't giving autists disability money or help them in any way, so there is no reason why I should get diagnosed

...thats stupid
Are you a normie doing a research project on autistic incels? If so you should try researching autism first. And by research I mean reading wikipedia like you school boys do nowadays

I'm ackchyually autistic (diagnosed).

As if problems come from within by default. Life is dictated by genetics which cannot be changed.

Last edited:
it seems like they are just using that term for an excuse for their problems
No, it doesn't seem like that to me.

I'm autistic, diagnosed.

The stories told by my fellow spergcels (whether diagnosed or not) are very relatable to my own personal experiences.

I seriously doubt the hypothesis that there are many "fake autists" around here. Most users here who claim to be autistic are writing very typical experiences and are highly relatable.

I was diagnosted however they never mentionted autism until I started to debate them on human nature. I literally mentionted I may have autism intially (I no longer believe I do) and they said I didn't show any signs until they get triggered at my discussions. Generally they view obsessive thoughts as a sign of autism however they fail to realize that if something influences the entire outcome of your life then it's justified when comapared to obsessing over something trivial, it's not like I'm obssesed with my favorvite TV show or ice cream flavor.. Are people who focus on their career or any other significant thing in that will dictate their life autistic? No!

Last edited: