Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who Is Dumber?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date

Who Is Dumber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Who Do You Think Is Dumber? Agecucks Or Tradcucks?

what's wrong with getting married?

Anyone seeking foids.

Tough one, I will go with tradcucks this time because they affect me more.

Tough one, I will go with tradcucks this time because they affect me more.
They are both very fucking dumb. It is hard for me to chose who is dumber.

Nothing wrong with upholding traditional values. Their degeneration is in fact the primary cause of modern inceldom.

Look at your profile picture and name. Look at your post count and join date. You seem like a glowie or an IT infiltrator to make incels look like pedophiles.

Agecuck logic 101: It is okay to show children pictures of faggots and trannies and take them to pride marches. But it is not okay for a 22 year old man to date and have sex with a 15 year old girl.

Tradcuck logic 101: It is men's fault for why women are the way they are. It is not their own nature or anything.

Look at your profile picture and name. Look at your post count and join date. You seem like a glowie or an IT infiltrator to make incels look like pedophiles.
I am not a glowie. I had a old account here a month ago. I got locked out of it because I forgot my password. My old account was called "hoodedninja20" I had to create a new account because of it.

Bump...

I voted for agecucks. They are seriously some of the most retarded people out there. Tradcucks are at least good on some issues.

If 20 was the age you were legally considered an adult. Agecucks would call you a "pedophile" for finding an 18 or 19 year old girl attractive.

Agecucks will forever be retarded
Agecuck logic 101: 70 year old man and 20 year old woman couple = "normal"

20 year old man and 15 year old girl couple. Man is an evil "pedophile" and needs to be arrested.

you are because both are gay