Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s agecucks who actually need to be punished!

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
It makes no sense to me that people want to kill ‘pedos’ (ephebophiles which aren’t actual pedos btw) but no one wants to kill agecucks.

I want to hear about agecucks getting tortured & having their lives ruined but it’s usually ‘pedos’ who deal with oppression.

Why can’t people have the same energy with ‘pedos’ like they do with agecucks? I never bat an eye over ‘pedos’ but agecucks make my blood boil so hard. Agecucks need to be made the prison bitch instead of muh pedos.

Agecucks are "pedos" in denial.

Cmon being pedo is disgusting

how would you define an agecuck

tbh when i'm talking to agecucks on here it feels like i'm talking to ITfags on cuckeddit . Bunch of soy in the brain.

Last edited:
how would you define an agecuck
Anyone against ephebophile is an agecuck, especially people who are ok with 16 year olds having sex with guys her own age but claim a foid the same age is vulnerable the moment a 27 guy is involved.

Anyone against ephebophile is an agecuck, especially people who are ok with 16 year olds having sex with guys her own age but claim a foid the same age is vulnerable the moment a 27 guy is involved.
Understood

This thread will sure tingle the FBIs balls

11 was legal at 1870.

I was pissed off when I made this post because I saw retards saying that even age differences between adults with age gaps has muh power imbalance & muh different life stages but I still mean what I said.

I can lose my temper over agecucks.

Last edited:
Agecucks deserve to be waterboarded.

Why do you care about defending your attraction to girls under 18?
You're never going to have a girlfriend or sex no matter the age.

An adult having sexual contact with a 15-year-old is not the same as an adult having sexual contact with a 5-year-old, but these weirdos think they're exactly the same. Ephebophilia is morally correct.

I think it depends on their motivation. If they hate 'pedos' just because of their different sexuality, then they should be punished just like people hating e.g. gays just because they are different. But if they hate them because they think they harm children, I don't think they should be punished.

Of course, in reality it's hard to know for sure, so I think it doesn't make sense to punish them.

Their annoying. And you know its ironic when their generally doing a good thing. I never seen a rally so robotic. >_<

The absurd demonization of "pedophilia" and how hysterical normies get about it is so fucking insane. It's modern day Salem witch hunt shit. Got all these pedo hunter youtubers running around trying to ruin people's lives forever regardless of the reality of the supposed crime. It's a label used to instantly remove all nuance and humanity from someone, just as the "incel" label is used by normies as a run-of-the-mill slur.

The fact that "pedophilia" equalizes a newborn infant with a 17.999 yr old is another blatant example of how retarded normies are when it comes to age gap discourse. And if you try to discuss the different distinctions of hebe- and ephebe- they just say the fact you know those terms means youre pedo?

It is truly bewildering to me how incapable people are of the slightest nuance and consideration when the P-word is invoked.

An adult having sexual contact with a 15-year-old is not the same as an adult having sexual contact with a 5-year-old, but these weirdos think they're exactly the same. Ephebophilia is morally correct.

I want to hear about agecucks getting tortured & having their lives ruined

Agecucks need to be made the prison bitch instead of muh pedos.

Why?

Agecucks really make me rage when they do mental jiu jitsu to justify a grown woman with a 15 year old boy

It makes my blood boil when a teen girl is in a happy relationship with a 20 something year old man and the comments are trynna say that he did something wrong when even the “victim” is happy

truth tbh

the most fervent agecucks are among the biggest retards. feminists crying about age gaps, niggers in prisons who consider themselves better than 'chomos' (lol they'll never be better than any white man), Qtards, anyone in anti-pedo militias

we need to purify society from agecuck untermenschen

don't be a retard

don't be an agecuck