Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is more cringe? Millennials, Zoomers, or …?

Who is more cringe?

• Total voters
_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
If so, why?

And why not for the other?

Millenials (like me) are just culturally irrelevant at this point. Zoomers are degenerates and devil worshippers

Millennials are bluepilled retards.

Everyone existing at all is cringeworthy

zoomers are just millenials in even more broken, insane and degenerate. I expect gen alpha to be WAY worse than that I feel like since the covid bs the jews have just gone full mask off clown world society on us. Nothing happening in the world since then makes any sense

Millenials (like me) are just culturally irrelevant at this point. Zoomers are degenerates and devil worshippers
Yeah, Zoomers are pretty degenerate tbh. Even the conservative zoomer types still want the lgbt pride flag, but with less stripes on it.

Millennials always do their "muh nostalgia" thing, always founded their schtick to be odd.

They want the lgb without the t+. I don't blame them since pedos are also asking to be recognised by them

What "muh nostalgia"? Myspace?
LGB are still pedos, but less of as a pedo than t+ sure, but they're still pedos. That's like saying... "going with the lesser evil" or something.

Nostalgia like the games and shows they played and watched. They berate young people and zoomers for not being a "real 90s kid" like them or something. They use it as a way to look down on others.

Both. They both support faggotry and trannyism

Both are shit but zoomers are the worst, insufferable degenerate brainlets

millennials are soy as fuck and are the ones grooming young zoomers into being bluepilled

i don't know, i am a 3rd worlder so i don't really know what these terms means??!!!
i think new generations are a bit more dumber than the previous ones tho

I would have to agree but I was a 90s. Baby and I was raised very conservatively so I had a different outlook on life plus I lived among black people and other sub humans that were violent towards me Growing up in the city. It was very difficult to understand what was going on. And I got into right wing radio and later on Started listening to neo-nazi music and white supremacist podcast where I would Ponder to my cell if this makes sense or not. I never fully agreed with it. But honestly growing up in the mess. I did really made me open up my mind to a lot. There was no "PILL" community back then. Everybody was obsessed with getting laid and listening to hip hop and smoking weed This was the mid 2000s. It was a horrible time in my life. I'm glad things are going down Hill. Because it will wake more future generations up and realize how we can better ourselves in this chaotic world. Andrew tate is a perfect example even though he is retarded.

Zoomers are defined by degeneracy and wiggerdom

Millenials are just lame

So zoomers

The % of faggots and trannies are much higher among Zoomers (20% or higher?), so they are more cringe by default.

I would have to agree but I was a 90s. Baby and I was raised very conservatively so I had a different outlook on life plus I lived among black people and other sub humans that were violent towards me Growing up in the city. It was very difficult to understand what was going on. And I got into right wing radio and later on Started listening to neo-nazi music and white supremacist podcast where I would Ponder to my cell if this makes sense or not. I never fully agreed with it. But honestly growing up in the mess. I did really made me open up my mind to a lot. There was no "PILL" community back then. Everybody was obsessed with getting laid and listening to hip hop and smoking weed This was the mid 2000s. It was a horrible time in my life. I'm glad things are going down Hill. Because it will wake more future generations up and realize how we can better ourselves in this chaotic world. Andrew tate is a perfect example even though he is retarded.
I highly doubt future generations are going to do much except lay down and rot. Places like Japan show us that males will just drop out rather than try to change the system, because we will always lose. No one gives a shit about males unless we do thing by force, which probably won’t happen. Accelerationism is inevitable

zoomers are all lanklets and soft as a 10-ply and dancing to k-pop tunes.
millenials were hardcore emo babbys and metal fans.
gen x had grunge and nu-metal.
boomers... well, america peaked.