Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Who is the most autistic user here?

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
It's tough, but probably @Kointo because he seems sane, but no normal human could post that much.

It's tough, but probably @Kointo because he seems sane, but no normal human could post that much.
It's not hard to do. I have something to say on pretty much every thread.

Thats pretty hard, theres like 15-20 here who i could name lol.

i know im definitely the most hated

@Twisted because if he wasn't autistic he'd have had gfs and gotten laid years ago

@Twisted because if he wasn't autistic he'd have had gfs and gotten laid years ago

He probably already has gotten laid tbh

Anyway, I'm pretty aspie. Zero friends, zero interests, zero will to do anything. All because I'm disliked by everyone.

He probably already has gotten laid tbh

Anyway, I'm pretty aspie. Zero friends, zero interests, zero will to do anything. All because I'm disliked by everyone.
I like you and your posts.

I meant irl by normans and femshits. I've become so paranoid I literally cannot trust anyone.
I'm the same as you. Been disliked by everyone i met IRL and people treat me like shit. No friends, no contacts, nothing, i spend days and months without talking to a single person outside my family. I know how you feel, i developed anxiety, AvPD and isolated myself because i fear that i'd get hurt or disappointed again.

I'm not that autistic as much as I'm mentalcel

holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm the same as you. Been disliked by everyone i met IRL and people treat me like shit. No friends, no contacts, nothing, i spend days and months without talking to a single person outside my family. I know how you feel, i developed anxiety, AvPD and isolated myself because i fear that i'd get hurt or disappointed again.
>waaaaa even incels don't like me

Maybe stop criticising incels who don't believe in your god and morals and focus your hate on Chad, Stacy, cuck tears, nu-males etc. Stop the infighting.