Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is the owner of this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
:waitwhat: Are they normfag sex haver coz they are barely online and do not post here? @Infinity @Master fuck you if ur sex haver:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Almost most of the users from here are larping normies who want an offshore site to post their media.
Other than that, truecels are rare.

Isn't Serge the owner?

Isn't Sergio the owner?

What can i do ya for?

:waitwhat: Are they normfag sex haver coz they are barely online and do not post here? @Infinity @Master fuck you if ur sex haver:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I heard they get sexual favours from female FBI honeypot agents in exchange for incel data

does life get any better???:feelswhat::feelswhat:
No. But mine is pretty good. I have one good beer left and I just ate a burger in town...

Although my dog stole my leftovers and that agreys me! Not pm doggie treat for him!

Been working lately so haven't really had much time to be around tbh.

I am owner and Fat Link is my co-admin.

rothschilds and the IRA

Been working lately so haven't really had much time to be around tbh.

I am owner and Fat Link is my co-admin.
No I’m the owner you’re my puppets tangled in strings

This user @Mentally lost cel

Enhanced 17159 1423068265 32
no doubt about it

Fat link runs this place

No I’m the owner you’re my puppets tangled in strings
Fucking nigger man unfortunately I couldn't sign up on turk forums, they banned me, I would never see you again, anyway I won't make it sound gay just idk man my younger self is some guy, I really liked that guy, I don't like who I am now, I don't know what to say, anyone who had the time to check in on my post, thanks, love you.

someone whose name ends in berg or stein