Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion WHO IS THE REAL ENEMY?

• Thread starter GodspeedPeasant
  • Start date

Who is th real enemy

• Total voters
GodspeedPeasant

GodspeedPeasant

Officer
★★
i know it cannot be a straight answer but what do you guys think led to this current epidemic of global male loneliness, increased female infidelity, dramatic shift in hypersextualization and superficial standards. Could this have been preventable? , was it intentional?

i know it cannot be a straight answer but what do you guys think led to this current epidemic of global male loneliness, increased female infidelity, dramatic shift in hypersextualization and superficial standards. Could this have been preventable? , was it intentional?
ALL OF THEM WE ARE INCELS CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION THEY ARE ALL OUR ENEMIES THEY ARE OUTNUMBERED BUT WE HAVE ADVANTAGE AS THE LONE VOLVES (IN VIDEO GAME)
very single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Jews and God.

Its the jews, but also just things that would have happened anyway such as globalisation and technological advancement. None of this is ever reversing and I don't see much of a solution IMO, if there is a solution the way is forwards and not backwards.

Happy Merchants

the real enemy is inc3ld0m.caf3

That faggot they name God

"Your vote will be publicly visible"

Fuck off, fed

I voted normies (betabuxxers).
It's not the gov because normies could change the gov if they wanted, but they are content with the status quo.
People here over-estimate the power of the jews.
They can steer but not change the directions completely without implicit approval of the normie masses.

ALL OF THEM WE ARE INCELS CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION THEY ARE ALL OUR ENEMIES THEY ARE OUTNUMBERED BUT WE HAVE ADVANTAGE AS THE LONE VOLVES (IN VIDEO GAME)
very single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

And who controls.the state?

Exactly, govERnments are controlled by the central bankERs (Jews).

You don’t control the world by sitting in govERnment, you control the world when you control the world’s money supply.

The Jews are running the world when you get down to the details of how shit actually works in reality

Jews r the only correct answer, anyone who answERs othERwise is low IQ

Foids. All the other classes of admittedly genuine enemies of incels are merely enablers. abettors and facilitators or empowerers of foids depravity.

this forum is low iq as fuck if you think jews are a bigger problem than roasties. white iq is dropping I think.

Hate everything and everyone you listed. End it all.

MeToo and Woke movement as they will start the inevitable civil war with Incels

Satan ,the enemy and his angels

this forum is low iq as fuck if you think jews are a bigger problem than roasties. white iq is dropping I think.
You're right but you're a grAY as well

Time .

Before it was better and no one can deny it.If You could have provided for a family a woman would accept your marriage proposal.

Why don't want more from life when you have thousands of chads at the press of a button in your phone?

Hate it or not but the internet ,easy transportation ,cheap contraceptional methods are a reason why most men that are not horrible looking struggle dating.Before even ugly men could live happy lives because there were less choices to be made.

Coupled with the people's brainwashing media controlled by we now who that promotes their interests to have a stupid You will own nothing and be happy society that works for the privileged elite that rules them

The incel of before was a man with physical problems that couldn't work or a monstruosity (like a burning victim).The incel of today is an IT working guy that almost never leaves his house except for work.He slowly hates masculinity and becomes a gay vegan.Give it a few generations and the world will be fucked to a point you won't recognize it anymore.

The only questions that remain are who is the supreme leader of this and what is their final plan.

@based_meme
@Chudpreet
@Uggo Mongo
@PLA1092

Opinions?

Last edited:
It lacks the "richfags" option.

Archons and their worshippers