Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who is the truest of the truecels in this forum

Not_a_Chad

Not_a_Chad

overwhelmed by knowledge
Me, incapable of socialization, balding, weak jaw, round eyes, 19 rejections in total and if i get another one i promise myself that i will go ER ( while dreaming)

@TheGrayWolf

On a serious note, I think the oldest ones are usually the truest as sad as that is.

nobody over 5’10 can be considered truecel

Me. @wereq can confirm this.

@haruhi Suzumiya

Last edited:
Me, incapable of socialization, balding, weak jaw, round eyes, 19 rejections in total and if i get another one i promise myself that i will go ER ( while dreaming)
how did these rejections go/look like?
-how good looking were they?
-how did they react to your advances?

how did these rejections go/look like?
-how good looking were they?
-how did they react to your advances?
Some girls were fat, some were extremely attractive, but most were average looking and short. All my rejections go like this: I see a girl in a environment where I can find an excuse to talk with her, suceed and start the interaction, girl isn't interested and is just talking with me to have something to do, I get nervous, the girl makes a face of digust towards me after I smile, girl gets bored and start to ignore me, I start to get mad, girl abandon the conversation, The End.

There were a few users with this avi.

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

On a serious note, I think the oldest ones are usually the truest as sad as that is.
most oldcels are just normies on a dry spell and most youngcels are 15 yr old idiots who came from a stupid youtube video. i think 19-25 is the age range with the most true blackpillers

Ethnics here are the truest truecels unlike larping coomskin idiots