Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee who is the worst poster on .co

• Thread starter TheSecondComing
  • Start date
That @Emba dude really creeps me out tbh

I agree with OP

@RREEEEEEEEE because he denies dickpills and think below average dudes are fakecels

bark louder

@TheSecondComing

ironically: knajjd

unironically: probably @Newcel04 for being an insufferable faggot

@RREEEEEEEEE because he denies dickpills and think below average dudes are fakecels
Let's be real, you aren't the one accepting the dickpill. The nuclear dickpill is that there are no 10 inch dicks and everyone who claims they do is frauding. If somebody did exist, he would have already claimed the $10,000 that was offered. The challenge has been up for years now. If you don't want to accept that, then you are coping. Also, I said only men with average looks are fakecels, if you have below average looks then you are incel. But majority of this forum is actually average. The only confirmed truecels are @Colvin76 and I.

Let's be real, you aren't the one accepting the dickpill. The nuclear dickpill is that there are no 10 inch dicks and everyone who claims they do is frauding. If somebody did exist, he would have already claimed the $10,000 that was offered. The challenge has been up for years now. If you don't want to accept that, then you are coping. Also, I said only men with average looks are fakecels, if you have below average looks then you are incel. But majority of this forum is actually average. The only confirmed truecels are @Colvin76 and I.
you said i was 4.5 in looks and fakecel

cope colvin addmited to mogging me

My dad because he left me.

I am the most reliable user on here and even on Looksmax. I never leaked pictures of people that hated me and they weren't even aware I had their pictures.

I am the most reliable user on here and even on Looksmax. I never leaked pictures of people that hated me and they weren't even aware I had their pictures.
never heard of you tbh

So that proves my point. If I had leaked then I would have a reputation that says so. PM me.
I won't on these websites. I only pmed it to colvin and few other people on discord. Also too much bother for me now

I won't on these websites. I only pmed it to colvin and few other people on discord. Also too much bother for me now
You can send it to me on Discord later.