Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My ugly foid toilet co-workers pull guys just for exisitg

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
My female co-workers are ugly, Im better looking than some of them and they still have plenty of male customers trying to “rizz” them. Females are like magnets, they attract most men. Its infuritating that women who dont deserve attention receive endless attention and validation from thirsty simps/cucks. One time, a random guy walked into my restaurant, I asked him if he would like to order anything, he said no. He told me that he is only there to get my co-workers snpachat :feelskek:
All of my male co-workers are single. Meanwhile, all of my female co-workers have boyfriends. This is so unfair, women will deny that they have priviliges that we incels dont have. Im not exaggerating, im explaining how easy it is for femles in general to pull people of the opposite gender

Last edited:
A foid has endless smv. The bitch can look like a disfigured, fat, ugly slob and yet have men screaming on their knees to shove their dicks inside them.

That's how unrestricted hypergamy ends like

A foid has endless smv. The bitch can look like a disfigured, fat, ugly slob and yet have men screaming on their knees to shove their dicks inside them.
And the foids use that to act equal to Stacie's, it is ragefuel.

And the foids use that to act equal to Stacie's, it is ragefuel.
Yes. Otherwise she would have to admit to herself that she ain't as attractive as Stacy