Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Who is your favorite Baldur's Gate 3 companion?

title

• Lae'zel

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Shadowheart

• Karlach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gale

• Astarion

• Wyll

• Minthara

• Jaheira

• Halsin

• Minsc

• Total voters
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
vidya time :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: I voted Lae'zel :feelshmm:

@senses fail

That game is suifuel without any friends. :dafuckfeels: How do you people play it?

I tried romancing LaZael but she was too pushy and extremist.
Shadowheart was cute I guess she is the one I went with, not many other options.
In terms of personality Wyll is probably my favourite he just seems like a nice dude trying his best. Gale is annoying as fuck and Karlach idk I just don't like her voice that much. Astarion seems interesting but not my type I assume he's there for the gays or maybe for fembots.

Other characters are meh.

That game is suifuel without any friends. :dafuckfeels: How do you people play it?
what do you mean :feelsaww: there are npc companions with interesting story, comments and quests. sure sometimes it makes sense to play with friends but at least first time you want to give yourself time to experience the story and gameplay at your own pace, your decisions and with companions. besides, how do you get people together consistently for it? hard unless you have many 12 year old friends :feelshmm:

The only Larian game that is actual suifuel without friends is Divinity Original Sin 1 because you literally control two characters, one of whom is supposed to be a friend. The rest has an optional MP option, like a lot of other games nowadays

I tried romancing LaZael but she was too pushy and extremist.
Shadowheart was cute I guess she is the one I went with, not many other options.
In terms of personality Wyll is probably my favourite he just seems like a nice dude trying his best. Gale is annoying as fuck and Karlach idk I just don't like her voice that much. Astarion seems interesting but not my type I assume he's there for the gays or maybe for fembots.

Other characters are meh.
my game bugged or someshit. I did Shadowheart too but after act 2 she just said no thx :feelskek: no idea what I done wrong maybe I didn't take enough long rests or didn't simp hard enough idk :feelskek: brutal, incel even in vidya

I’ve played the beginning of BG3 with a friend and it was not fun imo. It’s actually better alone. I can skip dialogue after I’m finished reading, not needing the last little bit of dialogue to finish.
I can make my own decisions without consulting anyone else.
I can decide who to speak to, and when, and with who and what to say all on my own where as with a friend they can do what they like themselves. Maybe it’s just because of the company I was in but maybe I’m just a loner idk.

vidya time :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: I voted Lae'zel :feelshmm:

@senses fail
Thanks for the tag brocel.

I love shadow heart like actually love her. But as a character as a video game companion, I have to choose astarion. Dude is so funny and witty and cool. Vampire, cool as shit. He’s a broken individual on a level that I can understand. Broken and used by everyone around him and just now trying to be accepted while still trying to hold on to some semblance of your life.
I respect astarion the most. A very complex and well written character, like all the other companions in this game.

I don't play that gay shit

screw modern (((gayming)))

Thanks for the tag brocel.

I love shadow heart like actually love her. But as a character as a video game companion, I have to choose astarion. Dude is so funny and witty and cool. Vampire, cool as shit. He’s a broken individual on a level that I can understand. Broken and used by everyone around him and just now trying to be accepted while still trying to hold on to some semblance of your life.
I respect astarion the most. A very complex and well written character, like all the other companions in this game.
yeah good character just mogs me too hard to pick :feelskek: :feelshmm:

I’ve played the beginning of BG3 with a friend and it was not fun imo. It’s actually better alone. I can skip dialogue after I’m finished reading, not needing the last little bit of dialogue to finish.
I can make my own decisions without consulting anyone else.
I can decide who to speak to, and when, and with who and what to say all on my own where as with a friend they can do what they like themselves. Maybe it’s just because of the company I was in but maybe I’m just a loner idk.
This. I played divinity 2 with a friend and it's fun at first but I wanna decide the story, at first he didn't agree and said it was way more fun together he even bought me the game, but then we got to end-game and there was like this.. race or competition between our characters to become like a champion or a god or something? And once my 2nd character won that competition he stopped playing, I don't even know what happens after that in the story because we never played again. i felt kinda bad afterwards because he bought me the game but yeah, it does prove the point that it's better solo.

there are many racist characters as well.

no faggot, screw modern (((gayming))) making me respect toilets is cucked

Unbelievable we allow discussion of this game on this forum, just homosexual and woke propaganda
always nice to see 3 month old babies trying to police what is or isn't allowed to be said :feelskek: yeah I don't like the fags either but they do fucking exist irl as well. however the game found a way to also include space nazis, serial killers, mass murderers, cultists, slavers, tyrants etc that you can be friends with and proceed to cut down any fag you like. so I don't see the problem maybe don't be such a fucking snowflake eh? :feelsEhh: :feelsYall: