Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What is your favorite animal

abajojo

abajojo

anxietycel
★★
Talk about your favorite animal and why you like them
Bonus points for pictures / videos

My favorite animal are octopuses they are so weird yet so cool and also have like a billion IQ. The fact that they can camouflage both their color and texture and also basically fucking shapeshift is too awesome for this cruel earth. I wish I could have one. They also taste great :feelsdevil: I love them so much

Marine Life Sea GIF by Nature on PBS

My favorite animal are octopuses they are so weird yet so cool and also have like a billion IQ. The fact that they can camouflage both their color and texture and also basically fucking shapeshift is too awesome for this cruel earth. I wish I could have one. They also taste great :feelsdevil: I love them so much

Dogs. They love you and protect you and offer great companionship. Dogs are better than people imo.
lazy-cute-labrador-retriever-dog-smile-fz4p0q3qzlw8ovft.gif

Baby Bird GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium

This little guy (specifically this one, indifferent to the species)

08D14B9D 8D67 4176 8C15 3AC6E026C971

I like white ravens as well

Last edited:

Le chatte

cats. They sleep all day and are lazy. They're the most neet animal

Dogs for obvious reasons

1. Geese
2. Tapir
3. Bears

I love them too. They are delicious

My favorite animal was my 16 year old cat who sadly died.

otherwise can't decide

Bear
Rolling Around Teddy Bear GIF by Nat Geo Wild

Wolf
Pbs Nature Baby GIF by Nature on PBS

Lion
Lion Cub Baby GIF by Discovery

Elephant
Baby Spinning GIF

to a bit lesser extent also eagles
Fly Flight GIF by BBC America

My dog is also based, he chased robbers away once.

Last edited:
My favorite animal was my 16 year old cat who sadly died.

otherwise can't decide

Bear
Rolling Around Teddy Bear GIF by Nat Geo Wild

Wolf
Pbs Nature Baby GIF by Nature on PBS

Lion
Lion Cub Baby GIF by Discovery

Elephant
Baby Spinning GIF

My dog is also based, he chased robbers away once.

:cryfeels: losing pets is the worst. can relate
awesome picks for favorites, all such powerful animals

:cryfeels: losing pets is the worst. can relate
awesome picks for favorites, all such powerful animals
also I like bald eagles, not for their looks but their speed and strength

I'm sorry you lost yours man :feelsbadman:

yes she was my biggest cope and so cool :feelsbadman: it hurts thinking about her, she accepted me like no human did. no cat can replace her for me. I was sure she'll live to 20. she was sick for only a very short period of time before we had to put her down, she died on my lap:feelscry:

also I like bald eagles, not for their looks but their speed and strength

I'm sorry you lost yours man :feelsbadman:

yes she was my biggest cope and so cool :feelsbadman: it hurts thinking about her, she accepted me like no human did. no cat can replace her for me. I was sure she'll live to 20. she was sick for only a very short period of time before we had to put her down, she died on my lap:feelscry:
aaaahh turned to suifuel thread. Ive had quite a few cats throughout my life. One got cancer late in his life, one got ran over by a car when perfectly healthy, a kitten I had got leukemia and needed to get put down, and one of the cats i have right now is getting kinda old and got diagnosed with diabetes recently so he's on medication.
pets are a great cope while you still have them. cherish those moments
Cats Happy Cat GIF

aaaahh turned to suifuel thread. Ive had quite a few cats throughout my life. One got cancer late in his life, one got ran over by a car when perfectly healthy, a kitten I had got leukemia and needed to get put down, and one of the cats i have right now is getting kinda old and got diagnosed with diabetes recently so he's on medication.
pets are a great cope while you still have them. cherish those moments
Cats Happy Cat GIF
Brutal :feelsbadman:

Yes I very much regret not spending more time with her, she was often outside especially in summer nd took her too much for granted. May all our cats we lost be in heaven although sadly & personally I don’t believe in it :cryfeels: but who knows

The ones that attack their own foid kind

Very based thread.
I really like animals so my favourite animal changes basically week from week.
Right now, I'm not really sure but I was obsessed with orangutans as a kid. I used to watch the same documentary over and over again. Besides their striking appearance I related to their voluntarily solitary ways and I wanted to emulate their calm and aloof demeanour.
Baby Family GIF by PBS

Some other animals I really like are siamangs, pangolins, opossums, kakapos, kiwis and pallas cats
sleepy bird GIF

Very based thread.
I really like animals so my favourite animal changes basically week from week.
Right now, I'm not really sure but I was obsessed with orangutans as a kid. I used to watch the same documentary over and over again. Besides their striking appearance I related to their voluntarily solitary ways and I wanted to emulate their calm and aloof demeanour.
Baby Family GIF by PBS

Some other animals I really like are siamangs, pangolins, opossums, kakapos, kiwis and pallas cats
sleepy bird GIF
awesome animals. I like monke, sometimes they are even so much more human than actual people are. I like that list of exotic animals theyre all mysteriously cool

I love cats. Cats make me want to live because I love them so much

I love cats. Cats make me want to live because I love them so much
so based. me too. cute and cool animals are one of the few things that still bring me joy. I'll never forget the cat gif thread
cat loop GIF

so based. me too. cute and cool animals are one of the few things that still bring me joy. I'll never forget the cat gif thread
cat loop GIF
I will always feel better when I watch cute animals

awesome animals. I like monke, sometimes they are even so much more human than actual people are. I like that list of exotic animals theyre all mysteriously cool
Thanks. The only times I've actually managed to hold a conversation with a normie that both of us end up enjoying is when its about animals.
Your're damn well right about monkes being more human than humans.
The bonobo, which is equally as close to us as chimps are, has been in experiments where they willingly open a door into the room they are in so another bonobo, who they have never met before can join them in sharing food.
I think alot of incels would be envious of the bonobo as apparently, but I don't know to what extent this is true so don't quote me, they use sex as a way to deescalate tension within their groups.
Baby Bonobo GIF by Zoo Berlin

Octoposses are amazing creatures too. I like imagining them colonizing the land some day.

All kind of lizards

cat because cat
Kitry

Among commonly liked animals, cats and cutesy animals like rodents and fennecs. More unusual ones I like include moths and toads.