Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Who is your favourite waifu?

Who is your favourite waifu?

• Total voters
mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Tell me who your favourite waifu is and why

I dont watch anime

asuka or mari

rei is boring

sakura kyouko from madoka magica, or akiha from tsukihime
but if we're talking strictly Evangelion, it's Rei

31214.jpg

Rin Kokonoe from Kodomo No Jikan

Dont have any cant have one since I am ways have to wake up to reality

asuka or mari

rei is boring
Once you bring her out of her shell you could read books together

I don't want a girl who flip flops her mind and is pining after spy Chad Kanji

sakura kyouko from madoka magica, or akiha from tsukihime
but if we're talking strictly Evangelion, it's Rei
I don't think I can edit the thread with more options

nana deviluke

How do Anime fans memorise the face of each and every character?
I don't, i never watched that anime, it's just that @incelerated avi is so hot

im the only one who likes asuka

*cry*

I HATE THIS BITCHES ALWAYS HUMILATED AND COCKBLOCKED MY MAN SHINJI WHO LITERALLY SAVED THEM FEW TIMES

Mileena is my waifu. I don't like anime girls so much.

I HATE THIS BITCHES ALWAYS HUMILATED AND COCKBLOCKED MY MAN SHINJI WHO LITERALLY SAVED THEM FEW TIMES
Rei-II is a paragon of virtue. I never watched Rebuild 4 because of 3. 2 had the best ending - Shinji and Rei-II. Rei 2 loved Shinji.

*cry*
I don't understand Asuka-figs. Do they have low self-esteem?
Actually, that's what they accuse us Rei-fags of, they say we have low self esteem and want a weak quiet woman.
Asuka has a sympathetic backstory, but I can't imagine any man actually satisfying her. Unlike Rei, who smiled when Shinji burnt his hands trying to check her safety.

*cry*
Also, since you're a mod, do you have the ability to add more waifus to the poll? If so, maybe you should create a waifu thread with more than two options

Chtholly nota senorius

if its strictly evangelion, rei mogs the ever living dogshit out of asuka
i absolutely despise asuka and always hated her. he used to have rei vs asuka threads on 4chan way back even in 2005, a long time ago, and i was always team rei
asuka is a smug loud whore who is rude, disrespectful, loud, obnoxious. she is extremely punchable and hateable. what a worthless whore cunt of a trashcan character

rei, on the otherhand, is pure, lovable, nice, autistic, and lovely

if its outside of evangelion, i liked tachibana sylphynford
Sdujkfgjosidfhj

From tranime? idk, Esdeath is my favourite, but I no longer watch that shit anymore.
From vidya? Marika :what: :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Good taste, I chose Rei just because its my fav of the series.
Rei would be second, even if I've never watched Evangelion. Or any other anime apart from Kodomot

My foid hate has become such an all-encompassing miasma that it’s transferred to fictional women too, so none :society:

How many anime fans are memorising 100 digits of pi or whatever?
Nobody can watch each and every anime in existence, how do you mf'ers know the other person will recognise them
is it really that baffling? i've had to memorize harder shit than a face and a name

is it really that baffling? i've had to memorize harder shit than a face and a name
Dunno man. I just don't like the assumption that everyone else in the conversation has watched the same anime. At least reverse image search exists

@Evangelioncel I like Rei because she's like me

Whyever would you prefer Asuka?

@Evangelioncel I like Rei because she's like me

Whyever would you prefer Asuka?
I don't wanna be with a girl that acts exactly like me lel, would get boring. I'm high inhib so I don't act myself around others I don't need a hoe like that.

I don't wanna be with a girl that acts exactly like me lel, would get boring. I'm high inhib so I don't act myself around others I don't need a hoe like that.
I've heard this "Asuka would bring me out of my shell" argument before, I never understood it

With Rei, you could walk on the beach, read books together, eventually trust each other and be less inhib with each other

Asuka only kissed Shinji to practice for Misato's spy Chad boyfriend, she wants alpha males, not betas, she would just dump you

I've heard this "Asuka would bring me out of my shell" argument before, I never understood it

With Rei, you could walk on the beach, read books together, eventually trust each other and be less inhib with each other

Asuka only kissed Shinji to practice for Misato's spy Chad boyfriend, she wants alpha males, not betas, she would just dump you
Idc I would hatefuck the shit outta her :owo: and I can practice my fighting skills

lain because she linuxmaxxer

Idc I would hatefuck the shit outta her :owo: and I can practice my fighting skills
OK so like, you want a chick who would realistically dump you, but for some reason can't dump you, and you want her constant shit tests to make you more alpha?

OK so like, you want a chick who would realistically dump you, but for some reason can't dump you, and you want her constant shit tests to make you more alpha?
Just my power fantasy I would never stay with Asuka bro. Pump and dump her.

Just my power fantasy I would never stay with Asuka bro. Pump and dump her.
I'd need earplugs to even hatefuck Asuka

I have religious feelings towards Rei-II. Religious.

Her smile after Shinji burns his hands ... Her self-sacrifice ... Rebuild should have ended at 2

Azur%2BLane%2B-%2BBisoku%2BZenshin%2521%2B-%2BEpisode%2B1%2B-%2BJavelin%2BGets%2BGiddy.gif

i'm a huge azurlanecel

The Uncrowned Undefeated Lioness herself: Mereoleona Vermilion
Black Clover Will Mereoleona Vermillions Hellfire Incarnate Flames last long enough to defeat

Last edited: