Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Katawa Shoujo

Favourite girl?

• Total voters
mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
Tag your favourite waifu here

I love Lilly. Classy, mature, demure. I love her on God fr fr. Best storyline, best ending.

@Ohwell @Ritalincel

Why isn't Hestia an option?

goddess GIF

Wish katawa shoujo got a sequel.
I voted for hanako, but I like lily and shizune too.

Wish katawa shoujo got a sequel.
I voted for hanako, but I like lily and shizune too.
I like Hanako but don't understand her route. Maybe it's more realistic but I wish there were more clues. I got the bad ending the first time

Rin, literal 10/10 aspie gf.

which one has biggest tits?

my first VN tbh
also Rin pfp related

Emi 100%
>tfw no genki gf to run and have anal with
C3becded23230e2ddb1fe4f149742f8e

@Arnocel @Yoshi @lazy_gamer_423 I just got hard rejected by a girl like Lily, smart, into literature, etc

Is Katawa Shoujo good I've been wanting to play it for a while.

She was breadcrumbing for a while so I had the feeling she wasn't interested. Feels more like vindication than a surprise, so it stings less. I acted in a completely bluepilled manner towards her

@Arnocel @Yoshi @lazy_gamer_423 I just got hard rejected by a girl like Lily, smart, into literature, etc
Lily would have probably rejected the protagonist if he were ugly. At the start of her route, she checked the protagonist's face to verify he is not a subhuman.

Lily would have probably rejected the protagonist if he were ugly. At the start of her route, she checked the protagonist's face to verify he is not a subhuman.
Brutal, you reminded me of that