Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Who remembers watching Justice League cartoon?

Low Tier Currycel

Low Tier Currycel

Officer
Who remembers watching Justice League cartoon in 2002 which was dope. Batman was based and Superman was OP. Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl had big tits. Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter were Chad and Tyrone. Flash was high tier Normie.

never watched

Yea i watched it 22 years ago. Kinda weird how i didn't have a PC and internet back then. Just the good ol CRT-TV in my room.

it was boring asf

happy i never watched it again

it was boring asf

happy i never watched it again
Yea i agree, it was boring. The only good episode i remember was the one with the gorilla getting electrocuted. Always made me lol as a kid.

I liked Flintstones more. It's kinda funny because in Sweden we had CN and in the evening at around 8PM, CN switched to TCM (Turner classic movies) instead. CN wasn't even available 24/7. I'll never forget those times.

Who remembers watching Justice League cartoon in 2002 which was dope. Batman was based and Superman was OP. Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl had big tits. Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter were Chad and Tyrone. Flash was high tier Normie.
based as fuck JLbro, same with Avengers EMH