Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who should incels support in elections?

MrZez

MrZez

Greycel
In my country we soon have elections and fuck i dont know what to do .
On one side there is degenerate left that get most support from foids and slores :foidSoy::feelspuke:, on other side chads and sexhavers tend to vote for right parties and i cant fucking stand them too. :feelsohgod: :chad::feelsrope:
Fuck, its so hard :incel:

doesnt matter

this guy:

The biggest neetbux providers.

On one side there is degenerate left that get most support from foids and slores :foidSoy::feelspuke:, on other side chads and sexhavers tend to vote for right parties and i cant fucking stand them too. :feelsohgod: :chad::feelsrope:
tell your country and i tell what party you should support

You neet tho.
Yes. And I have voted in every elections against my personal interests in that regard. I vote for what is right policy, not what benefits me personally. I could never vote for SDP, Vihreät, Vasemmistoliitto etc.

ugly incels vote for anti-immigration parties. where are you voting?

Yes. And I have voted in every elections against my personal interests in that regard. I vote for what is right policy, not what benefits me personally. I could never vote for SDP, Vihreät, Vasemmistoliitto etc.
Gotta push for those incel reparations tbh.

I used 50 minutes for this and now must go to sleep. Already way too late (almost 5 AM). I know way too little. I would need at least 200 hours to properly read the party programs. With what I gathered in about 50 minutes (and knew before), I would vote for HDZ. But you get to vote for a person, too? It is also important. And I must know in what electoral district you will vote.

Neither, trump and biden are Jewish

women, pensioners and people of low intelligence, low information should not vote.

I used 50 minutes for this and now must go to sleep. Already way too late (almost 5 AM). I know way too little. I would need at least 200 hours to properly read the party programs. With what I gathered in about 50 minutes (and knew before), I would vote for HDZ. But you get to vote for a person, too? It is also important. And I must know in what electoral district you will vote.
HDZ is definition of corruptiom and nepotism here , they are also full globalist asslickers. They started importing thousands of thirld world workers and plan to import them even more till 2030.

Most is kinda based ngl