Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who /sleepmaxxing/ ?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
There is literally nothing fucking better than sleep. It is really an underrated activity.

It is literally the only cope that works against almost anything + is healthy.

My bed is my safe haven that gives me refuge from this brutal, corrupt and fallen world.

I hate sleeping because it takes me away from my copes. Sleeping is the biggest waste of time ever but I’d actually look forward to it if I had a gf to hold at night :feelsbadman:

Sleep makes my back hurt

sleep is good , but i m not even entitled to it

I hate sleeping because it takes me away from my copes. Sleeping is the biggest waste of time ever but I’d actually look forward to it if I had a gf to hold at night :feelsbadman:
This tbh

I hate "going" to sleep, but once I am alredy sleeping and I have to wake up I cbf to wake up
This would def make it enjoyable to go to sleep

I enjoy sleeping, but at the same time I also enjoy staying up late and watching relaxing videos and hoping tomorrow never comes.
I think it was common for depressed people to want to sleep all the time.

Sleeping is based. The only reason I don't sleep maXx is because of FUCKING WAGECUCKING

25178.jpg

Based snoozer. My least favorite time of the day is when I wake up, and my favorite time of the day is when I go to bed

i want to sleepmax forever tbh

Have been thinking of building a great bed for me lately. Buy a tempur matress (expensive af but maybe worth, considering you spent almost half of your day in there), nice bed sheets and then enjoy my 9 hours of peace every night.

I've developed a quite stable routine since being on nofap (almost 3 months). I usually fall asleep around 10-11 PM and wake up between 6 AM and 7 AM.

But now I had to take a 2-hour afternoon nap, and I woke up feeling slightly better mentally.

sleepmaxxing is basically fast forwarding to your demise
Based snoozer. My least favorite time of the day is when I wake up, and my favorite time of the day is when I go to bed
your avi makes me horny for some reason i dont know why

Sleepmaxxing is based. It's an easy and underrated lifemaxxer.
Still over but at least with more mental clarity.

I wish that I could sleep thought all the mornings that is hands down the worst part of the day along with early afternoon.