Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who started r\incels?

i thi nk some of these groups are honey pots started by the gov't. but well it's the option those people have so what can you do :)

Wow incel history

Very little is known about /u/BrokeCFO. None of us really had any contact with him and he never posted on /r/incels. He created it for reasons unknown and it was dormant for over a year until caamib started posting in it after /r/truecels was quarantined.

If it wasn't for Caamib, /r/incels would still be a dormant sub with 0 posts, so for all intents and purposes, he's the one who started it.
They deserve more praise than they are given tbh tbh tbh tbh.

Caamib is a VERY good example of eastern euro-cel

over there looks really don't matter that much, its a place where curries and gooks get laid ffs, what's much more important is attitude and other things he talks about

it's interesting but lookism is largely an American and western euro thing, my theory being the most multicultural places, as ethnics are ugly basically lol so ppl face lookism by nature

I have multiple ways of contacting him and I suppose I'll inform him about this place.

The thing is, from the vibe I've gotten from him, he seems to be generally displeased about the general direction that we as a community have gone in. He's not a fan of the looks theory crowd, which is now an overwhelming majority. Also, he's had sex with at least two women, and is thus not a truecel, so he might not feel welcome here. Lord knows if he showed up some people would shout "fakecel!" at him.
Yup. He's on incelocalypse and denies looks theory.

NOVEMBER 7 2017 -- NEVER FORGET

This video covers it pretty well

Caamib is a VERY good example of eastern euro-cel

over there looks really don't matter that much, its a place where curries and gooks get laid ffs, what's much more important is attitude and other things he talks about

it's interesting but lookism is largely an American and western euro thing, my theory being the most multicultural places, as ethnics are ugly basically lol so ppl face lookism by nature
That is amazingly interesting. If that's true then it makes so much sense why he's against the way most incels value lookism. It's not his reality.

People were asking about Caamib in this thread so I contacted him and got my reply...needless to say he probably won't be coming here:
I mean he isn't wrong