Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who still doesn’t have their license?

Do you have your license?

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Me and @Zer0/∞ don’t because our cunt family wont teach us.

We didn’t have our rebellious phase either where we get to drive around in our friend’s parent’s cars with other teens and smoke weed and boonk gaang shit from gas stations and crash their vehicles.

Plus i heard it’s better to not have a license in case you go over the speed limit or out drunk driving and the cops can’t suspend your license.

Oh well, probably going to get it anyways, whenever my cunt mother teaches me.

Need it for identification say for opening up a bank account. An ID wont cut it

Last edited:
Been had mine since 16, chico

I do. driving is one of the greatest pleasure. I mog normies who dont drive.

What would you do if you had a car?

I have one and have realized that there is nothing to do for people like me. I don't drink or enjoy highbrow restaurant culture which leaves me with just about nothing to do with my car besides for going to school and work.

I have ADHD from a brain lesion:

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 18 40 57

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 19 02 02

I can't safely drive.

View: https://gfycat.com/positivehelplessbudgie

I have drive license, I wanted to drive and normies were constantly bragging about having it. Contrary to richfags I've never had my own car, only used my father's car before I moved out

Ethnic Moment.

Ethnics particularly currys and sands hate their children and never teach them shit. Instead forcing them to studyingmaxx so they can be optimal wageslaves.

I actually did try to get driving license but I did it in one of the most depressing time of my life, I got anxiety while driving with the instructor

I basically stopped cuz I was super stressed out about all those things

Ethnic Moment.

Ethnics particularly currys and sands hate their children and never teach them shit. Instead forcing them to studyingmaxx so they can be optimal wageslaves.
My mother is white.

I actually did try to get driving license but I did it in one of the most depressing time of my life, I got anxiety while driving with the instructor

I basically stopped cuz I was super stressed out about all those things
I’m sorry. May your whole family die for making your life a living hell

I will get soon if i dont fail.

I don't bc getting your driving license in France is only based on sheer luck.

I have a driving license but I don’t have a car because I don’t have anywhere to go. I use my license for id purposes mainly

Too many carfags in this thread :feelswhat:

I actually learned how to ride motorcycle (without license :feelskek:) before driving a car.
I didn't get my driver's license until I was 21.

either way life is mundane as fuck

I don't have a license, but if I lived in South Africa during the rule of Dr. Verwoerd, my life would probably have been much better. I love Dr. Verwoerd, I love Apartheid.