Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who the fuck is Andrew Tate and why should I care

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I was in the supermarket waiting for my turn to pay groceries, minding my business and this guy asks me (in English, he was from UK I could tell from his accent): "bro do you like Andrew Tate, what do you think of him". Of course I have no idea who that nigga is so I just told him I don't know and that I've heard of him but I haven't listened to his podcast or whatever he does. He tells me that okay and that I should listen to him and he also points at his other friend and says "he doesn't like Andrew Tate" kek. WTF.

You shouldn't, he's just a plant, nothing about him is authentic, ignore him as much as you can.

I respect him, life is hard as a chinlet but he managed to luck out despite that.

Just another red piller that went semi mainstream and was quickly cancelled/ shutdown for muh mysogony.

He's basically a grifter; that's all there is to say about him

Youre gonna be on yt prolly

tldr: some pua faggot edgelord who got infamous for saying edgelord shit

Top G, he thot patrols dez hoes lik no tommorow

Redpilled sex-haver though he has some based takes not gonna lie.

I was in the supermarket waiting for my turn to pay groceries, minding my business and this guy asks me (in English, he was from UK I could tell from his accent): "bro do you like Andrew Tate, what do you think of him". Of course I have no idea who that nigga is so I just told him I don't know and that I've heard of him but I haven't listened to his podcast or whatever he does. He tells me that okay and that I should listen to him and he also points at his other friend and says "he doesn't like Andrew Tate" kek. WTF.
Andrew Tate is the goat.