Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who up hitting blinkers off their penji rnnnn ? lolll

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
fulcrum come in yuhhh
yodie gang

these fent carts gave me bronchitis or some cuz im coughing my fcking lungs out all day and i ain't even touch that shit bro its gotta be disolving my lungs or sum

ngl i'm tired of this incel stuff. don't yall get bored of it after awhile too ? there's no future here.

I can't reply to profile posts anymore due to my changing of theme; it seems your username has aged quite well now, however. :feelshehe:

ngl i'm tired of this incel stuff. don't yall get bored of it after awhile too ? there's no future here.

What is "incel stuff"? :feelsjuice:

Oh, and you've ascended beyond your previous Looksmax photos, which already looked decent enough; what is your height? :feelsUgh:

Yea, I got tired of it a long time ago. I'm just here for the social interaction ngl. I got no niggas irl to talk to but my coworkers

@Zer0/∞ @Incelius Savage Am I supposed to believe he is truly incel due to simply a social anxiety disorder, when he talks about foids "flirting" and approaching him? :society:

@Zer0/∞ @Incelius Savage Am I supposed to believe he is truly incel due to simply a social anxiety disorder, when he talks about foids "flirting" and approaching him? :society:
He isn’t an incel. Didn’t he ascend with some girl?

Average “incel” in 2022

He isn’t an incel. Didn’t he ascend with some girl?
Average “incel” in 2022
i didn't say that tho

Yea, I got tired of it a long time ago. I'm just here for the social interaction ngl. I got no niggas irl to talk to but my coworkers
yea i went back to school and ig i made a few friends so this forum just feels useless to me. i don't really agree with rhetoric all that much anymore.

yea i went back to school and ig i made a few friends so this forum just feels useless to me. i don't really agree with rhetoric all that much anymore.
How does making friends debunk the rhetoric? I have friends, I’m a senior in fact I even plan on doing the big senior events. Doesn’t change the truth of the reality we live in. But you get bitches so you don’t understands the struggle. maybe I’m just going on a tangent but idk it’s stupid to call yourself incel when you had the opportunity to get women right there in that moment

Fair enough, hopefully, I'll stop using this forum if my life improves but for right now it's one of my only copes. :feelscry:

Good to hear that you're doing well brocel.

You're probably a literal Chadlite by this point; no wonder... :feelskek:

Not to mention you instantly going back to school and attaining friends, with supposed anxiety disorder; I'm literally NT and could never do half of the things you say. :society:

Best thing for you would honestly to get off this forum, no offense intended. :feelshaha: