Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHO would you DIE for, if anyone ?

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Veteran
★★★★★
A normie narrative, is that they'd die for their wife, by protecting in a violent situation.

Me, I wouldn't die for a greedy woke wife.

I'd die for my parents.

I'd die for my son, but not any slutty daughter

My stacy girlfriend of course

Nobody, since nobody would die for me tbh

Maybe, only my parents.

I wouldn’t die for anyone. That’s cucked but atleast I am honest.

My parents but only because they took care of me during difficult times.

Idk tbh

Sick of this world in general, don't resurrect me back here pls

Fuck no i aint dying for my parents theyre the reason i suffer to begin with.

You guys as my life has no worth anyway (yet no normie or above deserves it)

Not even your parents would?
I don't think so. My parents' love for me is very conditional. They only care about my success and well being so that they can get on the phone and brag about me to their friends and other family members. The love stops the moment I fuck up and don't meet their expectations. I have been physically assaulted and threatened with a knife by my mom. Also had some valuable electronics destroyed in a fit of rage. Not going to go into more detail, but you get the idea...

I don't think so. My parents' love for me is very conditional. They only care about my success and well being so that they can get on the phone and brag about me to their friends and other family members. The love stops the moment I fuck up and don't meet their expectations. I have been physically assaulted and threatened with a knife by my mom. Also had some valuable electronics destroyed in a fit of rage. Not going to go into more detail, but you get the idea...
Holy fuck. Reading this makes me realize how lucky I am to have the parents I have. Parents who only love their kids based off of their success are fucking scumbags. Why was your Mom threatening you with a knife? What did you do?

A normie narrative, is that they'd die for their wife, by protecting in a violent situation.

I'd die for my parents.

no one

Why was your Mom threatening you with a knife? What did you do?
She gets really emotional and angry over little insignificant things. That time I got lazy and didn't turn in a big assignment for a class on time, which tanked my grades. My teacher emailed her and chaos ensued. I was able to make up for it and pass the class however. That's not even the worst thing really. She used me as her personal punching bag. Sometimes I would get yelled at for things I didn't do and didn't even involve me.

She gets really emotional and angry over little insignificant things. That time I got lazy and didn't turn in a big assignment for a class on time, which tanked my grades. My teacher emailed her and chaos ensued. I was able to make up for it and pass the class however. That's not even the worst thing really. She used me as her personal punching bag. Sometimes I would get yelled at for things I didn't do and didn't even involve me.
That fucking sucks. What did your dad do when you were getting abused?

Fuck no. i won't die for anyone because this is highly cuck behavior

I'd die for my parents.

Would’ve died for a good leader that wouldn’t be controlled by Jew zionists that fuck up the world

That fucking sucks. What did your dad do when you were getting abused?
Bluepilled cuck always sided with my cunt mother. He is a betabuxxer and would be incel if he was born in my generation. He was always wage slaving and barely around, which is good ig.

I'd die for my parents.

I would die for my wife and kids if I had them. It is my biological duty and I see no problem in it.

I'd happily kill myself if it's easy but I wouldn't die for anyone, even if I had a gf. I'd die for a based cause though, like ending feminism, j00 domination..

My hypothetical family.

Bluepilled cuck always sided with my cunt mother. He is a betabuxxer and would be incel if he was born in my generation. He was always wage slaving and barely around, which is good ig.
Do you still talk to your parents?

Do you still talk to your parents?
Yeah. I kinda have to for now... but I will cut them off for good without a second thought once I can afford to do it.

Yeah. I kinda have to for now... but I will cut them off for good without a second thought once I can afford to do it.
Your story was hard to read through. It's pretty depressing. I hope you're doing alright now.

Your story was hard to read through. It's pretty depressing. I hope you're doing alright now.
Thanks fren. Hoping and coping are the only things that keep me going :whitepill:

I would die for my wife and kids if I had them. It is my biological duty and I see no problem in it.
We all would in that situation. But geez, you get slaughtered and the daughter is doing selfies 5 minutes later

We all would in that situation. But geez, you get slaughtered and the daughter is doing selfies 5 minutes later
I know brocel. Women are ungrateful and have no loyalty whatsoever. My sisters literally hate our dad. My father is far from perfect life would much harder whitout him.

Anyways, not much that you can do when your lizard brain says that you have to die besides die.

I'd die for my parents.

i aint dying for nobody, my life is the most valuable one on the damn planet

even if it isnt, i refuse to believe otherwise

nobody else would save me, why would i save anyone else

No one life keeps going regardless of who dies. More opportunities come up too.

id die for my family

I'd die for my parents.

What if your son were a 1/10 or were physically and/or mentally disabled? Would you still die for him?

No one
The only considerate option would be my mom but she's in her 60s so she doesn't have much left to live
If she was younger most likely her

Nobody.

I won't even spend a penny on anyone else.

For...
the lols

for my sister i would
yeah ik iam a "cuck" but my life is meaningless anyway