Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who would you rather be: a 5’6” white man or a 6’2” curry man?

Fanofap

Fanofap

Self-banned
-
Assume that both have average faces among their race. I’d like to know your thought process and if there any other conditions that would affect your choice, mention them too.

A white man would run laps on the curry motherfucker.

6'2" Curry would slay but I absolutely cannot be a curry. I hate curries more than any other race

Height > Everything
Therefore, 6'2 curry

6'2'' curry.

Women don't dislike indians because they're indian, they dislike them because they're manlet, framelet, 0 muscles for the most part, and the majority of them aren't integrated fully which becomes a drawback when you add being physically unattractive to it.

Tall curry since I'm a 5'6 "white man"

75% of women will reject a man for being 5'6"
85% of women will reject a man for being indian.

you do the math.
plus while 6'2" indians are very rare, if you go to a 3rd world country as a 5'2" white dude you will be more looked at.
Holy cope. If a curry is 6'2 and has decent chadlite face, he will not only mog 5'6 white guys, but even 6'0 whitr guys

Assume that both have average faces among their race. I’d like to know your thought process and if there any other conditions that would affect your choice, mention them too.
Being a curry is bad but not as bad as being 5'6

depends on where i live. in asia, white, in the west, curry

5'6" white man.

I'm not turning myself into a curry just for an inch.

Gigacope by Pajeet.

@Fanofap Also, is the white guy JBW (has blue eyes, blond hair, etc.) or does he have darker features?
Whichever you prefer

6'2 curry as long as i have a demigod skull structure, wide frame, 8 inch penis, am neurotypical and don't have bug eyes

Last edited:
6'2 curry, by far

Curry tall motherfucker for sure.

6’2 North Indian curry preferably.

Neither. I’m fine being a 5’8 white man

5'6'' is too low so I'd choose curry.

But give the white man 2-3 more inches and I'd choose that

Being curry is not a -8 inch deficit. It's at least a few. But It's not 8 inches. It's about -4 inches I think.

Last edited:
Holy cope. If a curry is 6'2 and has decent chadlite face, he will not only mog 5'6 white guys, but even 6'0 whitr guys

View attachment 670113
He said average face.

If it was a chadlite I would pick a curry. But an average curry is 10 X Uglier than an average white dude. So I think I would rather be a 5'6 average white dude.

Both would be hell tbh idk idk idk tbh tbh... Hmnn.,. If my memory was wiped then maybe I would prefer to be 6'2 curry but idk tbh, its a hard decision

its like picking between two evils.

6’2 curry, at 5’6 75% of foids reject you straight away on your height alone (and those are just the honest ones). Not to mention being short is a huge failo around other males.

At 5’6, being white doesn’t compensate for the massive Failo of being a manlet.

But if you’re 6’2, women will overlook your race and chase you for your height alone

I’m not incel just because I’m curry, I’m incel because I’m a manlet aspie WHILE being a curry

However, if my race stayed the same, but I had 6 inches extra height and didn’t have Aspergers, I wouldn’t be incel even while being curry

6'2 Indian would be a good choice, for me.

i'd go with curry

Both are good tbh. 5'6 white guy still gets noodlewhores or even white foids. I see it pretty regularly here in SF.

6'2 curry and he can get top tier curry beckies or stacies. I have seen good looking curry whores with gracile frames.

the 5'6 white man.

I would rather be a 4'1 deformed white man than a 6'6 curry

Already curry so 6’2” then rhinoplasty and skin bleaching-max