Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who would you rather let into this forum?

Who would you rather let into this forum

• Total voters
First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Let's say Adolf Hitler comes alive, conquers all of the world with his mighty penis and then says that he will let incels live and continue with their community if they let either soyboys or foids in their community. Which one do you choose and why? Which one would produce less damage? Both foids and soyboys are blackpilled, but keep their retarded behavior.

I'd rope before letting either group in

soys r still our bros they can be saved
foids r subhuman

Only one choice.

Give me death before either tbh.

Soys would pollute the forum with faggotry and foids would attention whore and collect beta orbiters. The forum should self destruct before letting them in tbh.

Are we talking soyboy that white knights foids? Not that it would impact my decision soyboys b4 hemorrhoids without a doubt.

soyboys because we can blackpill them dummy

Definitely soyboys. They'd just get bashed to oblivion by us until they ragequit.
Foids would turn this place into a mess. They're like a virus that infects the male brain and makes it fight other males just to impress the foid.

Maybe soyboys can be saved

soys are just incels in denial and need help tbh

I'd rather let this community die honorably than let it degenerate

Lol am I the only one who voted foids. Soyboys are worse than foids. Foids are genetically and culturally driven/programmed to be the way that they are.

Would I punish or look down on a blood leech that has latched onto my leg. No I would just simply recognize that this lower creature is following it's nature and fighting for survival. It is helpless to act otherwise. I should not attribute higher qualities of man to a lower creature that does not possess them.

A lion(or a creature of greater power) is not bothered by a mouse(a creature of lower power ), the difference in their relative power is too great.

This is why I don't mind foids. I see them for what they are, namely; manipulative, bloodsucking lower animals. Creatures incapable of expressing or manifesting the higher virtues of man. The only thing that I can feel for these wretched creatures is pity.

Soyboys on the other hand, are the diseased lions that turned into "domesticated house cats" if you could even call them that. Rather a lion that has died and turned into some putrid sulfuric slime. Soyboys are creatures of descent and decay, while foids are just lower animals to begin with, lower animals that should not be taken seriously.

Last edited:
@Tempus Edax Rerum :dafuckfeels:

Soyboys for obvious reasons.
Foids already know all about the blackpill. They profit massively from it and they will never admit it's true.

Lol am I the only one who voted foids. Soyboys are worse than foids. Foids are genetically and culturally driven/programmed to be the way that they are.

Would I punish or look down on a blood leech that has latched onto my leg. No I would just simply recognize that this lower creature is following it's nature and fighting for survival. It is helpless to act otherwise. I should not attribute higher qualities of man to a lower creature that does not possess them.

A lion(or a creature of greater power) is not bothered by a mouse(a creature of lower power ), the difference in their relative power is too great.

This is why I don't mind foids. I see them for what they are, namely; manipulative, bloodsucking lower animals. Creatures incapable of expressing or manifesting the higher virtues of man. The only thing that I can feel for these wretched creatures is pity.

Soyboys on the other hand, are the diseased lions that turned into "domesticated house cats" if you could even call them that. Rather a lion that has died and turned into some putrid sulfuric slime. Soyboys are creatures of descent and decay, while foids are just lower animals to begin with, lower animals that should not be taken seriously.

high iq tbh

Kinda high iq tbh.

Stop discriminating, guys! This forum should be inclusive to everyone! :soy:

Soys would pollute the forum with faggotry and foids would attention whore and collect beta orbiters. The forum should self destruct before letting them in tbh.
Tbh.

Soyboys.
I would act like a foid and collect betabux

None, I'd leave this place to fight as cannon fodder in Hitlers glorious army tbh.

soys r still our bros they can be saved
foids r subhuman
Definitely soyboys. They'd just get bashed to oblivion by us until they ragequit.
Foids would turn this place into a mess. They're like a virus that infects the male brain and makes it fight other males just to impress the foid.

need money to buy steam games tbh
jfl at not using Humblebundle and Fanatical games cheap as fuck. Also on fanatical currently 4.25$ one random AAA game.

Tbhtbhtbh

Never invite fems into male spaces. They WILL take over eventually.

Also, soys would provide endless entertainment as lolcows.

Last edited:
Soyboys so we can blackpill them to oblivion.
Females not so much, they will try to virtue signal and try to contaminate this place.