Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who would you root for: chad of ur race vs foreign incel

Who do you want to win ?

• Chads from your race

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Foreign incels

Votes: 48 77.4%

• Total voters
58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
If a group of chad tier guys from your race and a group of foreign incels fought and you had the power to determine the winner of this battle with your support
Which side would you choose to support

Im Basically trying to see which identity means more to you guys, your incel identify or your racial identity

I'm an arabcel I would pick the side of a white incel against a chaddam.

Last edited:
incels of course

There is only 2 races. Chad and incel. Im voting for my race

The more dead Chads, the better.

I support my race but I’d root for the incel regardless of his ethnicity. I don’t like Chads.

Depends,

if ethnic is short and chad is tall, I'll root for the ethnic

otherwise I'd want my own race to win, because I'd benefit marginally from my race of men being percieved by the world as winners and successful

I won't root, I'd just rot

1 vote for Chad of the same Race. Lemme take a wild guess it was Bummer_stormcuck_drummer

Loyalty to your race is cope. If you're incel your own tribe rejected you and cucked you so...

Race is a huge cope. I would definitely be on the side of the incels. My race is incel

Depends,

if ethnic is short and chad is tall, I'll root for the ethnic

otherwise I'd want my own race to win, because I'd benefit marginally from my race of men being percieved by the world as winners and successful
5'8 ethnic vs 6'3 chad ?

I spit on Chad's dead body.

Id support the incel. chad of my race or not, I have no empathy for chads.

Chads because it's easy to control them when you brainmaxx.

Chads. No offense to the sympathetic whitecels here but we all know most mayos have no qualms about cucking ricecels and ascending with noodles.

Thıs mıght sound gay but ı wanna gather up an ıncel from every race and lıve ın the woods wıth them.
Creatıng a small communıty where we have memorıals of ER and have a bıble of our own.
Where we wrıte all blackpılls knows to mankınd.
Self sustainable of course.

Thıs mıght sound gay but ı wanna gather up an ıncel from every race and lıve ın the woods wıth them.
Creatıng a small communıty where we have memorıals of ER and have a bıble of our own.
gay

If a group of chad tier guys from your race and a group of foreign incels fought and you had the power to determine the winner of this battle with your support
Which side would you choose to support

Im Basically trying to see which identity means more to you guys, your incel identify or your racial identity

I'm an arabcel I would pick the side of a white incel against a chaddam.

Same Nigga. Id take the side of an Arab incel against a white Chad AND Arab Chaddam & their Arab Normie status quo via Religion collaborator any day of the week.

The incel of another race has no ties to me, cucked if you would root for a foreign entity.

There are no Chads from my background.

Bubble10

Same Nigga. Id take the side of an Arab incel against a white Chad AND Arab Chaddam & their Arab Normie status quo via Religion collaborator any day of the week.
What do you mean by "Arab Normie status quo via Religion collaborator" ??

The very same bastards marrying 4 women to 1 Chaddam whilst telling you sorry arse bastards to die murdering other Incels in the hope of 72 "virgins" in heaven. That's what I mean.

Chads from my race because unlike a portion of incels, they don't hate me because I'm a curry.

neither why would i care about some other guy getting a girl, doesnt help me at all

incel duh, no one cares if im the same race as them they still think im subhuman

Foreign incel

Chad’s of my nationality (Americans) look on me with contempt or treat me with condescending fake friendliness

Chad’s of my ethnicity (Latinos, aka Chadriguez) have always treated me like shit for being nerdy and bookish

It’s one of the reasons that, unlike my compatriot Chads, I’m not worried about the rise of a certain far away country with a high proportion of incels
That’s how the Aztec empire fell by the way —- tribes that were treated like shit by the low inhib belligerent Aztecs sided with the Spaniards. Humans never learn

Anyone who roots for another man fucking women is retarded and gay.

Incels are brothers