Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who Would You Support In A War Between India And Pakistan?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date

Who Would You Support In A War Between India And Pakistan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
I'd support India to be honest, Pakistan is just a piece of Indian land that the British gave to Pakistan because they are muslims.

@Caesercel @CopingForBrutality @ilieknothing @CurryLMAO @Misogynist Curry 卐 @Transcended Trucel @Zer0/∞

Don’t know anything about em i just know one is browner than the other.

India all the way.

JAI HIND

I don’t care much about either

I'd let them fight

They're the same looking curries, they're the same species

Pakistan is based asf, India is cuck asf. Pakistan made rapemaxxing socially accepted, they stone to death foids and has nukes. Is also in very good relationship with many other based countries. India, on the other hand, recently became part of a some sort of soy alliance for progressive (aka woke) countries of the third world (basically they promised to allow soy white countries to submit em in return of new investments in their countries, aka prostitution).

I'll stay with Pakistan if i'll have to chose.

They are stupid muslimcels but atleast they aint cucks.

Pakistan is based asf, India is cuck asf. Pakistan made rapemaxxing socially accepted, they stone to death foids and has nukes. Is also in very good relationship with many other based countries. India, on the other hand, recently became part of a some sort of soy alliance for progressive (aka woke) countries of the third world (basically they promised to allow soy white countries to submit em in return of new investments in their countries, aka prostitution).

I'll stay with Pakistan if i'll have to chose.

They are stupid muslimcels but atleast they aint cucks.
Pakistan is massive corrupt shithole and while it is based. The basedness also fucks the economy there. The sad truth is unless you are an oil maxxed nation, you can't be based and also be rich. Only one or the other is possible.

Pakistan is massive corrupt shithole and while it is based. The basedness also fucks the economy there. The sad truth is unless you are an oil maxxed nation, you can't be based and also be rich. Only one or the other is possible.
True. Still also India is a corrupt shithole poor nation too but without being based. So between 2... Paki is better to me. Also, eventually, personally speaking, i'd rather live homeless till i die from starving rather than being a Switzerland citizen, just to name one rich country i'd absolutely nuke the fuck out for thousands reasons. Luckly me, i aint no curry so as i said, i'd support Pakistan if i had to chose, but i don't have to. They could both sink tomorrow and i would still pop Prosecco to death of so many humans regardless of who wins.

I don’t care but if I had to choose, Pakistan

Pakistan all the way. India is full of street shitting gay call center curries. Also Pakistan food is better.

Don’t know anything about em i just know one is browner than the other.
And for this reason I wouldn't support either.
Or maybe I would support them eliminating themselves, less pests on this world.

Definitely Pakistan

Pakistan zindabad.

Not my problem