Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whore and Chad on a Train Basically Having Sex

Vainglorious

Vainglorious

Recruit
★★★★★
So, today I was on the train and saw this slut and chad sitting across from me so we were facing, and there was no one else sitting near by. She was hispanic and okay looking 5/10; but he was a 9/10 Chad. Andi I'm thinking not only is he an alpha 9/10 Chad, he's with some bitch way below him looks wise and what chance do I ever have if the Chads fuck not only Stacys but any slut they want. Any girl can get any guy she wants as long as she will suck his dick.

So, I'm just sitting there messing with my phone but when I looked up, he had his hand up her skirt and a raging boner. She was all giggling and fake pushing his hand away and then put her hand on his junk and was squeezing his dick. He was kissing her neck and I'm just sitting there like I was invisible. I was so insignificant to them that they didn't care that I saw what was basically his fingering her and her giving him a hand job. When the Chad looked over at me, he just kinda smirked and rolled his eyes as if to say he knew I would never get laid and was a subhuman. He liked it that I saw, and the whore didn't care.

I was enraged. What is wrong with fucking people? I've seen Chads and femoids making out before in a public place but nothing like this. And they fucking stopped when this lady gets on. The show was for me only. I FUCKING HATE THEM AND EVERYONE LIKE THEM. But since I've been home, I've fapped twice thinking about killing him and raping her over and over. But she'd probably like my dick in her cunt and up her ass. So, I fucking hate them but I hate myself for cumming about it. FML

PDA's are the truest suicide fuel, having sex shoved down your throat in public should be illegal

That's brutal. A chad going out of his way to insult an incel on that level.

Smack that all on the floor
Smack that gimme some more
Smack that Stacys a hoe
Smack that oooh

And they tell us we have horrible personalities. JFL.

Lol come on man, you have to see the irony of you of all people saying this, it doesn't really lend to disproving them :lul:

You are a literal racist, your personality is literally shit to groups that outnumber you globally and soon locally JFL, you can't just be like "well I'm nice to white people"

Lol come on man, you have to see the irony of you of all people saying this, it doesn't really lend to disproving them :lul:

You are a literal racist, your personality is literally shit to groups that outnumber you globally and soon locally JFL, you can't just be like "well I'm nice to white people"
Being a racist does not mean you have a bad personality.

Only Marxist cucks say this. Race equality is a Marxian idea.

Being a racist does not mean you have a bad personality.

That's why I said your personality is shit to other races because it will be, racists treat people of the races they dislike differently, not as nicely as they treat their own race, so you do have a bad personality....... when it come to other races, which ironically is the increasing majority of the planet so we might as well say you have a bad personality period lol.

That's why I said your personality is shit to other races because it will be, racists treat people of the races they dislike differently, not as nicely as they treat their own race, so you do have a bad personality....... when it come to other races, which ironically is the increasing majority of the planet so we might as well say you have a bad personality period lol.
Then most of the planet has a bad personality, because most ethnics are literally more racist than your average white male. Kek.

If you fightingskillmaxed you could've knocked out the chad and it would've been hella funny.

Then most of the planet has a bad personality, because most ethnics are literally more racist than your average white male. Kek.

1. I like how you've stopped arguing about whether your personality is bad lol, at least you can be honest in some respects

2. I agree if you are talking about american blacks, but their racism is born out of fear and jealousy for whites, so ironcally white people created this specific brand of racism. As for ethnics all over the world, they are pretty much very welcoming to every other race including whites. With the exception of asians, asians pretty much hate everybody that isn't asian and discriminate hardcore. More racist than whites on average.

what country / city did this happen?