Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whore foid cheats on bf, asks to be taken back, kills herself- bf is blamed for her death

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
Image via link because this site won't let me insert the image.
https://freeimage.host/i/PiR8ZJ

Imagine if it were reversed and a guy cheated on a foid, came back asking to be taken back and then killed himself? Everyone would be comforting the foid saying "it's not your fault". Lots of people would also be saying "he deserved it he cheated on you". But if a cheating foid an heros? The guy gets blamed for causing her death and is abandoned by all his friends. JFL foids can do no wrong, males can do no right. Society moment :society::society::society:

AHAHAHAHAHA good riddance its too bad i won't be able to see that evil whore burning in hell

Double standards.
Again and again and again and again and again

she dindu nuffin SHE A good girl!!!!!!!!!!!

Most probably fake. Account is new , only created to post this . Very hard to believe a girl would commit suicide over this.

Most probably fake. Account is new , only created to post this . Very hard to believe a girl would commit suicide over this.
I DONT THINK WHORES WOULD GIVE UP TUTORIAL MODE THIS EASILY :feelssus:

Foids an hero over stupid shit quite often tho it could be real

PiR8ZJ.jpg

Last edited:
Another Reddit larp

His friends are backstabbing cucks he lost nothing of value

I dont kill my self to see normoids and foids doing it first fuck em all

A dead whore and a miserable sex haver. Fairy tale ending

Feel sorry for the boyfriend, that's fucked up.

wtf why has this site stopped me from uploading it? Did you edit it or something?

It'll error if the media link is provided, so you must copy the link of the image itself.

Nothing of value was lost

Even in death women always win

yay, a dead hole!