Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whore fucks her own dad because he is irresistably handsome (a.k.a. chad)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
This reddit whore found her own biological father once she grew up, and rides his dick on the spot because he was extremely handsome.

Some key points --

1. Her mother was a JB whore who gave birth to her while she was a teen
2. Her chad dad dumped her whore mother and her mom gave her to adoption
3. When she grew up she found her mother and from there she manage to find her biological father
4. When she met him she could not resist his attraction, because he was very handsome and looked way younger than his original age.
5. It took like couple of days until she started kissing him out of the blue, father tried to stop it but they later ended up fucking each other.
6. Now they are living together and fucking their brains out every day.

After LGBT shit, these liberals and feminists are pushing for incest sex. They are calling it "Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA)". Looks like there is also forum for these degenerates to share and discuss their shagging techniques and strategies.

https://thegsaforum.com/

I tried to open an account there but you couldn't do it for free, you need to pay to hop onto this extreme degeneracy band-wagon.

Also, this --

Ma2VyZN.png

JFL @ western (((((families)))))

Their mothers and daughters are whores and fathers are cucks, if the father is not a cuck then he is an inbreeder.

Last edited:
How do you know? I have updated the post, now these incest fuckers are making a forum to discuss their degeneracy.

Just because it's not in your reality doesn't mean it's not real. If your oneitis was your mom, and she wanted to fuck, would you let her fuck? LMFAO that settles it.

Degeneracy of the human race never stops to amaze me.

I can think of a news story where a daughter and father were charged with Incest in Japan after she seduced him and they had a sexual relationship, quite a few stories in the US too.

Damn i would smash my own daughter if i had one tbh

Just because it's not in your reality doesn't mean it's not real. If your oneitis was your mom, and she wanted to fuck, would you let her fuck? LMFAO that settles it.

I wouldnt. And people call me an incestcel for wanting my cousin. Id probably even do a sister if I had one. Or an aunt for sure. But my mom? Naw, but if she was super attractive then I might have a different answer.

foid degeneracy has no fucking limits.

I wouldnt. And people call me an incestcel for wanting my cousin. Id probably even do a sister if I had one. Or an aunt for sure. But my mom? Naw, but if she was super attractive then I might have a different answer.
You just contradicted yourself in the same post lol. Let's change it from your oneitis to the girl of your DREAMS. Your hormones wouldn't care if she was your biological mom. You can't help natural attraction.

You just contradicted yourself in the same post lol. Let's change it from your oneitis to the girl of your DREAMS. Your hormones wouldn't care if she was your biological mom. You can't help natural attraction.

Oh yeah, of course I wouldnt care if she was hot AF and never actually grew up with her as a mom

The only way to not get cucked as a father of a daughter is to fuck the daughter yourself. This is just logical.

All kinds of levels of abominations. Their bloodline will certainly suffer and be degraded.

if anyone calls this fake is low iq, this does happen alot to family members when they arent in their lives together.

if anyone calls this fake is low iq, this does happen alot to family members when they arent in their lives together.
Yeah seriously. I've heard about this kinda shot happening a lot

Reminder that r/IncelTears condemns old-male to young-female incest, but condones this type of incest. (PS: Fuck all types of incest)

Girls will always prefer their biological father. Not that this needs to be said really, but it's just another reason not to get with a desperate woman with Chad's spawn. No matter how great you are to them they'll still think you're a lesser man.

What the holy fuck

You cope hard.
As I said before, incest will be the norm the next years. They'll push it to your throat.

Youi can also find a few threads like that on reddit, I don't have the link but I remember the girl that fucked her dad.
She looked like a white trash full of tats aka a premium redditor.

You cope hard.
As I said before, incest will be the norm the next years. They'll push it to your throat.

Youi can also find a few threads like that on reddit, I don't have the link but I remember the girl that fucked her dad.
She looked like a white trash full of tats aka a premium redditor.

Yea JFL @ copers. Just simple google search for "Genetic Sexual Attraction" should reveal all these shits. Liberals and feminists are now pushing for this new degeneracy.

Having a 10/10 daughter must be torture for any man, not only do they have to deal with their own morality but also being nicknamed father-in-law by all the guys at work.

could be a troll. But incest is a thing and yes it happens.

could be a troll. But incest is a thing and yes it happens.
The poster being troll is not verifiable, but you will find gazzillions of similar RL stories, just google "Genetic Sexual Attraction".

I doubt it's a troll, unfortunately
Maybe it is , but incest is widespread in the world and especially in the third world country. I think that contrary to what someone says , incest is less common among whites than ethnics. In the third world you spend more time with your family , which may lead to the unthinkable...

It's most likely fake. When I was younger I made same stories for fun because I had nothing to do with my life. And why would I cope? Implying I care about anything that happens in this world.
Although it's possible, with how much degenerate pieces of shit are trying to normalize incest (and also how long/detailed the reddit post is) I doubt there's some 10 year old that sat behind mommy's computer and typed all this out thinking "haha now I can contribute to the destruction of western civilization". If you think it's fake, then agree to disagree, I guess.

All stories I run across, about long-lost daughters seeking out their dads so they can have a sexual relationship with him, I consider atomic whitepills.
Hence all women are evil. The fact that the most evil demons commit an action does not justify it.

I wonder, by the way, what's the story about Donald and Ivanka? I wonder if they spent a lot of time apart while she was growing up, and that's how he ended up being so attracted to her?
So he's just as degenerate as her? Maybe the American populace made a bad choice in the election then... (They did, fuck Trump, but still)
where did you get this bs?
Now you see the effect of your own mindless "joking"?! Or are you still blind to your own actions?!

Making up stuff is really fun for some people.

They’re just children bro!