Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whore gets a ruler tattoo to measure the dick size of her countless one night stands

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★

The tattoo does not include any numbers, instead featuring “pretty dots” that are spaced an inch apart up Kiss’ arm.

“As it doesn’t have numbers, it’s actually rather discreet and allows me to innocently reach up to stroke a man’s stomach whilst taking a glance at my arm alongside it to count the inches,” the creative blonde exclaimed.

Kiss — who said she has a high libido and once had sex 11 times in a day — said knowing a partner’s size is important to her.

“I’m a woman who enjoys pleasure, body confidence and intimacy and feel that women have just as much right as men to speak honestly about sexual encounters,” she declared.

Ruler arm

Hey but dick size didn't matter right, it's only the personality right? Right?

Oh and ofcourse she's a single mom :feelskek: :feelskek:

Disgusting whore, call me fakecel, or whatevercel, I would not sleep with that trash even if you paid me for it.

Needs to be raped by psychopath with 9 inch dick

feminism was a mistake

Disgusting whore, call me fakecel, or whatevercel, I would not sleep with that trash even if you paid me for it.
She wouldn't let me either ways after measuring my 5 inch dick :lul: :feelsrope:

she should be raped repeatedly then skinned alive and thrown in a vat of acid

She is fit to be thrown into a burning pit.

Being incel is not so bad if the alternative is having to meet unrealistic expectations of some tattooed single mom with an STD.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back