Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whore sister tries helping her brother with online dating, gets brutally depressed

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
SYGtnLi8DLrj

Tldr for retards: whore sister wants to help her brother (6'0 MTN) get matches. Tries to talk with women on his end. Gets brutally ignored by the whores on tinder, can't believe wahmen are this shallow. Then advises him to try cold approaching :feelskek:

Last edited:
He was probably a misogynistic incel, they could tell by his profile photos

hes 6'0 with good looks and still got rejected? now imagine how it would be like if we tried doing it :feelsrope:

hes 6'0 with good looks and still got rejected? now imagine how it would be like if we tried doing it :feelsrope:
Meanwhile, we had fakecel niggers here bragging about 60+ matches in a day.

I legitimately felt something like an air pocket pop in my head reading that:feelskek:. A LARP so obvious it gave me a pseudo-aneurysm:lul::lul:.

There's no way a woman actually wrote this. There's literally no way, zero percent chance, that any woman would show even 1/1000th of this level of empathy and understanding for a man, regardless of if his problem is with dating or not, and regardless of whatever their relationship is. 0%.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Give up on women if you don't belong to the top 10% of men

I legitimately felt something like an air pocket pop in my head reading that:feelskek:. A LARP so obvious it gave me a pseudo-aneurysm:lul::lul:.

There's no way a woman actually wrote this. There's literally no way, zero percent chance, that any woman would show even 1/1000th of this level of empathy and understanding for a man, regardless of if his problem is with dating or not, and regardless of whatever their relationship is. 0%.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
This one's not fake, I can say with certainty. First off I checked the reddit user on a reddit archive site and it indeed was a foid going by their account history. Secondly , the user deleted their account most likely after being bombarded with messages from men. And thirdly, women can feel empathy when it comes to their brother

This one's not fake, I can say with certainty. First off I checked the reddit user on a reddit archive site and it indeed was a foid going by their account history. Secondly , the user deleted their account most likely after being bombarded with messages from men. And thirdly, women can feel empathy when it comes to their brother
I see. Well, then I'm happy to say that I was wrong in this one:feelsokman:.

women can feel empathy when it comes to their brother
Not even sure about this one. One of my sisters only texts me when she needs money and the other is busy with her own life.

This was fucking hilarious to read :lul: :lul: :lul: this was like when my phone was broken for more than a year. My sister asked me did anyone try to reach out you to find out what happened to you? Like try to contact with you through social media? Nope, not a single person did. You should've seen the look on her face like wow that's depressing

View attachment 990278

Tldr for retards: whore sister wants to help her brother (6'0 MTN) get matches. Tries to talk with women on his end. Gets brutally ignored by the whores on tinder, can't believe wahmen are this shallow. Then advises him to try cold approaching :feelskek:
so he’s 6’0 and being ignored is he black

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back