Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Whoremaxxing in Japan

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
465 shops might get raided in connection with sex trafficking and the entire thing gets shut down
No bro, lemme explain:

Dick in cunny for money (Japanese law only considers this as sex)= illegal
Everything else for money (which is not considered to be sex by jap law)=legal
Screenshot 20210715 2344472

Because the shop you posted here doesn't have this symbol right here. You can filter by foreigner friendly shops though

Last edited:
No bro, lemme explain:

Dick in cunny for money (Japanese law only considers this as sex)= illegal
Everything else for money (which is not considered to be sex by jap law)=legal
Yeah, but that only matters if that business isn't connected to sex trafficking lol, I find it funny you missed the sex trafficking part, if a woman is being held against her will after being sold, or is being held to "pay off a debt" via sexual favors, its not going to matter if its "dick in cunny" or not, its rape and sex trafficking

I'm pretty sure some places like this in the past have been taken down after conncetions to criminal groups has been found and its been discovered that these women are there by force (not all of them, but some of them)

You forgot to mention that it's Whitu Cocku Onry !!!

o2bk36rbrwe41.jpg

But seriously, based thread and thanks for your effort :feelsokman:
But that's not whitu cocku. That's jewru cocku.

Yeah, but that only matters if that business isn't connected to sex trafficking lol, I find it funny you missed the sex trafficking part, if a woman is being held against her will after being sold, or is being held to "pay off a debt" via sexual favors, its not going to matter if its "dick in cunny" or not, its rape and sex trafficking

I'm pretty sure some places like this in the past have been taken down after conncetions to criminal groups has been found and its been discovered that these women are there by force (not all of them, but some of them)
Japan has a huge sex industry and I don't think that they will ever run out of whores over there. The cops in Europe raid brothels here too despite prostitution being legal here.

Japan has a huge sex industry and I don't think that they will ever run out of whores over there. The cops in Europe raid brothels here too despite prostitution being legal here.
Like I said, I'm not talking about now, we only know about how things work now, we don't know about what could happen years down the line, this is why I said sex tourists could be getting arrested left and right in thailand when I finally have the money to go there, when currently sex tourism is a norm in the country a this point, its the most known place for sex tourism period, everybody recommends it (that could change in the future)

Like I said, I'm not talking about now, we only know about how things work now, we don't know about what could happen years down the line, this is why I said sex tourists could be getting arrested left and right in thailand when I finally have the money to go there, when currently sex tourism is a norm in the country a this point, its the most known place for sex tourism period, everybody recommends it (that could change in the future)
True. Europe could also follow the "Scandinavian model" in the near future, which would make it illegal to purchase sex. Extremely cucked. But again, you can call these shops in Japan up before you buy your plane ticket, if they are still active and truly support foreigners or not. Whoremongering is always something risky. We can't predict the future however and at the end of the day it's about your personal preferences and your budget. Let's hope for the best.:feelsYall:

CALL @Capable_Onion HE'S CRYING

Cope. Roughly 1.4 Million women (age 15-34) live in Tokyo. Let's just assume 700k of them are single. Roughly 250k foreign males live in Tokyo and 37.5k of them are from western countries. Let's just assume that 15k of them are single. During the Olympics 5.5k male athletes will stay in Tokyo (most of them are chads), which will increase the dating pool for gaijinhunters to 20.5k males. Let's assume that 10% of all gookwhores are gaijinhunters (70k). How can you compete with these guys? Most gaijinhunter gookwhores will be chad widows after the Olympics.
Holy fuck. Chad widows going to be forever broken. Is that why countries compete to get the Olympics? Get all the women to Get impregnated by Olympic Chad genetics from all over the world? A ton of their families go there too even if they are women competitors. Genetic chad's family that built peak humans of both male and female just fucking around.

in any case, world events like Olympics bring out the literal whores. They all go there to work. If you can travel there during Olympics you can fuck some whores who will fuck foreigners.

pimps recruit tons of new whores just for national events. Then they run off with the money after whores fucks for a week or a month straight and doing double duty to "make tons of money". Leaving the whore broken for life and with $0 for the effort. After the event these used up naive whores flood the hospitals to get std panels, scarred tissue treatment from all the friction, and abortion pills. Some therapy too.

knowing Japan likes to hide crime statistics, this massive sexual crime event will not go in the police books, but will end up in hospital records at the very least.

lots of football soccer baseball events all have this issue. Its way too common etc etc

cops from department all too busy doing crowd control and preventing riots stretched thin and doing double duty

not sure what will happen in tokyo but Brazil Olympics got Zika tiny headed Olympic genetics bunch of Chad incels probably are turning into teens getting rejected left and right. Sorry brazilcels no genetic ascension for you. Maybe you all can get a tiny headed Zika woman
Just ask girls out. If your Incel looking face gets a yes, she's a whore. Take her back to the hotel for a date

Last edited:
Holy fuck. Chad widows going to be forever broken. Is that why countries compete to get the Olympics? Get all the women to Get impregnated by Olympic Chad genetics from all over the world? A ton of their families go there too even if they are women competitors. Genetic chad's family that built peak humans of both male and female just fucking around.

in any case, world events like Olympics bring out the literal whores. They all go there to work. If you can travel there during Olympics you can fuck some whores who will fuck foreigners.

pimps recruit tons of new whores just for national events. Then they run off with the money after whores fucks for a week or a month straight and doing double duty to "make tons of money". Leaving the whore broken for life and with $0 for the effort. After the event these used up naive whores flood the hospitals to get std panels, scarred tissue treatment from all the friction, and abortion pills. Some therapy too.

knowing Japan likes to hide crime statistics, this massive sexual crime event will not go in the police books, but will end up in hospital records at the very least.

lots of football soccer baseball events all have this issue. Its way too common etc etc

cops from department all too busy doing crowd control and preventing riots stretched thin and doing double duty

not sure what will happen in tokyo but Brazil Olympics got Zika tiny headed Olympic genetics bunch of Chad incels probably are turning into teens getting rejected left and right. Sorry brazilcels no genetic ascension for you. Maybe you all can get a tiny headed Zika woman

Just ask girls out. If your Incel looking face gets a yes, she's a whore. Take her back to the hotel for a date
They don't want abortion pills if they get impregnated by tall athletic Chads and Tyrones.

They don't want abortion pills if they get impregnated by tall athletic Chads and Tyrones.
The whores are fucking the fans/audience attendees for cash. They arent there to be choosy. The pimp just keeps sending people in.

the normal women are there to choose sex partners and maybe get some athletes and also "enjoy travelling" aka fuck a bunch of chads from all over ghe world

The whores are fucking the fans/audience attendees for cash. They arent there to be choosy. The pimp just keeps sending people in.

the normal women are there to choose sex partners and maybe get some athletes and also "enjoy travelling" aka fuck a bunch of chads from all over ghe world
They will still select Chad's and Tyrone's sperm and will be more than happy to have their hafu babies while they head back home.

They will still select Chad's and Tyrone's sperm and will be more than happy to have their hafu babies while they head back home.
Lol of course. But with so much cum in her, that mustve been the top cum dna to beat out the rest

seriously whoremaxxers just find an world event somewhere in the world and start messaging them for a time and place. Youll find out how easy it is. Then you can plan a "vacation" to some event and spend most of the time just going to whores or if close enough you can plan a weekend trip

i think the full event activity would just keep the cops too busy for nuisance level crime

Cope. Roughly 1.4 Million women (age 15-34) live in Tokyo. Let's just assume 700k of them are single. Roughly 250k foreign males live in Tokyo and 37.5k of them are from western countries. Let's just assume that 15k of them are single. During the Olympics 5.5k male athletes will stay in Tokyo (most of them are chads), which will increase the dating pool for gaijinhunters to 20.5k males. Let's assume that 10% of all gookwhores are gaijinhunters (70k). How can you compete with these guys? Most gaijinhunter gookwhores will be chad widows after the Olympics.
Insanely high IQ, every Olympian will impregnate like 20 gookwhores before leaving. It looks like Japan might even try to imitate China in breeding super athletic humans to compete internationally

Paying for foids is a no.
Did you really try to argue that Japanese pussy is superior? Come on bro
pussy width has a direct correlation with how wide the hips are, hence the term 'birthing hips.' asian women have the narrowest hips, meaning the tightest pussy.

High IQ

Interesting. Wish i could go to japan , but i'm an ugly ethnic