Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whos gonna tell this truecel whats up?

He actually looks like the gun was pointed at him.

fuck the brutal part is people are liking that shit just to laugh and mock him. he definitely is clueless as to the blackpill, i wish i could go back to being an ignorant bluepiller because at LEAST i always feel like other people are the problem and not myself, that way i could at least have the smallest bit of an ego and not be driven to tears by the smallest comment toward my appearance

He actually looks like the gun was pointed at him.
fuck the brutal part is people are liking that shit just to laugh and mock him. he definitely is clueless as to the blackpill, i wish i could go back to being an ignorant bluepiller because at LEAST i always feel like other people are the problem and not myself, that way i could at least have the smallest bit of an ego and not be driven to tears by the smallest comment toward my appearance

lmfao this is obvious satire

I think he's aware he looks pathetic, he self-deprecates himself to make others laugh.

tik tok is such an awful cancer how do zoomers even go on living?