Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who’s the most blackpilled incel on incels.me?

Me and my brother @ProudIncelistani

definitely not me, i'd willingly be a cuck tbh

@universallyabhorred
@patheticmanletcel
@VLÖ
You can tell who is truly blackpilled by the way they post.
Also @Ryo_Hazuki
@GeneticDysfunction

@FACEandLMS, simply for his thorough anatomical breakdown of physical attractiveness. His videos explain in such precise detail why a man is or isn't attractive, in a very easy to understand and accessible way.

Every oldcel must be truly blackpilled if they are still alive

Nice,a popularity contest among social outcasts.

kek true. I find it extremely cringy tbh

99% of "blackpilled" men here would turn into a beta cuck if a girl gave them the slightest bit of attention irl.

I would, no doubt about it.

Catfishman prob.

He fucked more foids than the average normie. He is probably the biggest fakecel here. What are you talking about?

@FACEandLMS, simply for his thorough anatomical breakdown of physical attractiveness. His videos explain in such precise detail why a man is or isn't attractive, in a very easy to understand and accessible way.

Mum, I told you not to post here anymore.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

joke, thanks

No idea personally, it's definitely not me as i'm always trying to find ways for me or others to ascend.
i seem to like the posts that i see from @Evildoer in terms of black-pilledness.
And @FACEandLMS just for his very informative videos and he's one of the two people that attracted me to this website.

You can tell it was autocorrected. Because stell and spell don't make the same sound.
Kope and Cope do sound the same.
Kope
No idea personally, it's definitely not me as i'm always trying to find ways for me or others to ascend.
i seem to like the posts that i see from @Evildoer in terms of black-pilledness.
And @FACEandLMS just for his very informative videos and he's one of the two people that attracted me to this website.
You can still be very blackpilled even if you ascend

Kope

You can still be very blackpilled even if you ascend
Oh trust me i will be super blackpilled when i do, i'll be taking vengeance for my fellow incels on alot of these fucked up foids:feelsree::feelsree:

FACEandLMS, RedditisForCucks and Ryo Hazuki.