Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Average based & blackpilled™ incel male

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
A

You may be blackpilled, but you can never escape the male-nature-pill which is inherently foid worship :feelshaha::blackpill:

its always the animefags

Counterpoint: it may seem as 'foid worship', but it's just a form of male power sexual fantasy.

The idea is to know with certainty that a woman BELONGS to you. That you OWN all her holes and her entire body and you can do to her WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT.

I want to creampie ALL holes of a woman. I want to eat her ass. I want to lick her legs.

This has nothing to do with 'foid worship'. It's just biology + male power fantasy.

The actual foid worship is rare, mostly done by incels in denial white knight feminists, when they defend a woman no matter what she did. No matter the context, they will always take the woman's side. That's foid worship.

You may be blackpilled, but you can never escape the male-nature-pill which is inherently foid worship :feelshaha::blackpill:
You can. I'm not sure how you're defining "foid worship," because the male's protective instinct of the female is something innate. At the extreme end this manifests as the blue pilled simping that we see for these streaming and social media thots. That extreme (or relatively close to it) is what I'd classify as foid worship (I'd argue someone like @AsakuraHao here is a good example of a foid worshipper). But the further you move away from that extreme the easier it is to escape that instinctual pull.

Last edited:
The guy in the pic doesn't actually want to 'worship' the foid. What he actually wants is to feel what it's like to be in the position where you could do ANYTHING to YOUR woman, including licking her feet.

The guy in the pic doesn't actually want to 'worship' the foid. What he actually wants is to feel what it's like to be in the position where you could do ANYTHING to YOUR woman, including licking her feet.
58436.jpg

I will live literally the entirety of my life without ever experiencing what it's like to OWN a woman. To know with certainty that a woman BELONGS to you.

Even a megarich betabuxxer richfag knows the woman doesn't truly love him and is always thinking about cheating on him with Chad.

ONLY CHAD can possibly know the woman will be loyal to him because he is good looking.

instincts take over anyway.

You can. I'm not sure how you're defining "foid worship," because the male's protective instinct of the female is something innate. At the extreme end this manifests as the blue pilled simping that we see for these streaming and social media thots. That extreme (or relatively close to it) is what I'd classify as foid worship (I'd argue someone like @AsakuraHao here is a good example of a foid worshipper). But the further you move away from that extreme the easier it is to escape that instinctual pull.
I meant foid worship on a biological level

This is why I hate men more than foids, especially the hyper normiefuck jock/man's man/hyper NT faggots as they're the most basal and "normie" of them all.

The idea is to know with certainty that a woman BELONGS to you. That you OWN all her holes and her entire body and you can do to her WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT.

I want to creampie ALL holes of a woman. I want to eat her ass. I want to lick her legs.

This has nothing to do with 'foid worship'. It's just biology + male power fantasy.
Based