Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who's the most misogynistic user here?

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
I'm a pretty good contender tbh. As a kid, foids were always rude towards me and gave me weird looks just because I'm ugly, so I was never nice to them as well. Sometimes when they talk shit to me, I talk shit back to them, and I've even made a few of them cry. I've also made two of my foid teachers cry, and one of them even switched schools the next week:feelskek:. During high school, I always check them out and I sexualize them when talking to my friends. Right now, I'm just secretly taking photos of their slutty bodies, but of course I keep them to myself:feelsaww:.

Last edited:
everyone of us just in different ways.
I lust for and hate the noodle race.
But if I am serious, I'd bend and cry if a noodle liked me but that'd never happen until im in heaven.

it's over

Not me, I respect women

Not me, I respect women

I'm a pretty good contender tbh. As a kid, foids were always rude towards me and gave me weird looks just because I'm ugly, so I was never nice to them as well. Sometimes when they talk shit to me, I talk shit back to them, and I've even made a few of them cry. I've also made two of my foid teachers cry, and one of them even switched schools the next week:feelskek:. During high school, I always check them out and I sexualize them when talking to my friends. Right now, I'm just secretly taking photos of their slutty bodies, but of course I keep them to myself:feelsaww:.
Based.

I'm not the most, but certainly not the least, either.

foids dont live rent free in my mind :feelscomfy:

Me, Chico

cheerleading thread

ignored

I aspire to beat the shit out of women and rape the hell out of them. And I'd actually do that without any remorse, if i could get away with the consequence. I've no empathy for foids, like none at all. So there's that :feelsjuice:

Exterminate all grannies

I aspire to beat the shit out of women and rape the hell out of them. And I'd actually do that without any remorse, if i could get away with the consequence. I've no empathy for foids, like none at all. So there's that :feelsjuice:
You're living up to your username:feelsLSD:.

Me I'd choose to never have to interact with a toilet or see one than ascend. Sure ascension would be nice but say it happened how long would that last? not long. I'd be more or less back to where I was just some added memories in no time as opposed to never having to interact with or see one that's a lifetime of peace from their crap.