Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who's up?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Looking for someone to talk to

Feeling pathetic and bored lol

Attachments

• images-48.jpg
    images-48.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 68
woke up at 2 got drunk at 6 went to sleep woke up at 12 it's 1:00 in the am right now and i still dont care

manlet potato ethnic checking in

Wha t I am listening to rn

I don't know why I'm still up. I have a class at 8 tommorow and have to wake up around 6

I don't know why I'm still up. I have a class at 8 tommorow and have to wake up around 6
same but fuck uni, whats the point of getting up early only to see a bunch of chads and stacys

That's true... buuut.

This is exactly the type of music my brother listens too, and he has a gf.
well I listen to that music and the only thing I'm fucking is my hand kek

I have such a bad sleeping pattern. I wake up and fall asleep at wildly different times each day.

dam that must be ultimate ropefuel for you knowing you share DNA
At stop lights, he'll often get the next car over calling him by his name. He's that popular. wtf.

But he's really cool dude. He's my younger brother. Often asks me for advice on shit. Looks up to me.

At stop lights, he'll often get the next car over calling him by his name. He's that popular. wtf.

But he's really cool dude. He's my younger brother. Often asks me for advice on shit. Looks up to me.

Thats cool I guess.

I have a younger brother too and he is shaping up to be a high tier normie and maybe chad tier (if I steer him the right direction). Anyways have you blackballed him yet? I don't know if I should blackpill my brother, I'm thinking more along the lines of giving him advice that would steer him from making complete bluebell mistakes but not completely make him get cynical by feeding him the blackpill.

Thats cool I guess.

I have a younger brother too and he is shaping up to be a high tier normie and maybe chad tier (if I steer him the right direction). Anyways have you blackballed him yet? I don't know if I should blackpill my brother, I'm thinking more along the lines of giving him advice that would steer him from making complete bluebell mistakes but not completely make him get cynical by feeding him the blackpill.
He's super argumentative. It's hard to argue anything with him lol. But he's NOT bluepilled. Very rational dude.