Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why am I always a laughing stock

Apathetic

Apathetic

Recruit
★★
No matter where I am or whatever I am always talked to like a retard it’s really fucking annoying they just laugh at me for doing legit anything

Same dude are you autistic?

Yes. My relatives used to speak to me in this way often. This is because I was anxious and could barely speak.

I had fantasies involving them being denigrated by me for many years.

because you are ugly an d male

Truecel trait. When I was in high school I was waiting outside for my ride (mother) to come pick me up and a group of about 3 or 4 other kids came up to wait besides me for their rides. One of them pointed at me and said "Ha, ha, look at him." Then they all laughed at me............... Not a word was said on my part, I was just standing there.

I feel your pain.

I’ve mentioned this in a thread I made, but most people assume that I’m high in public when in reality I’m completely sober. My social skills are so awkward and abnormal to the point that they think my subconscious must be altered. Brutal.

I remember when I was shopping with my friends once and we were looking in an aisle near the end of the line. This girl came up to me and asked if we were in line and I responded. She just turned around and I could hear her laughing.

Normies treat incels like children

No matter where I am or whatever I am always talked to like a retard it’s really fucking annoying they just laugh at me for doing legit anything
Same here!

I'm the punching bag of every social group I'm in. Some think I'm full on disabled when I literally iqmogg alot of normies.

I'm a laughing bond...
Bond.

James Bond.

I'm the punching bag of every social group I'm in. Some think I'm full on disabled when I literally iqmogg alot of normies.
Yeah people speak really simple and slow to me and it’s annoying

I’d rather be alone then being laughed at constantly

Yeah people speak really simple and slow to me and it’s annoying
Honestly it pisses me off. But you know what utter ragefuel. When the I literally iqmogg the normie speaking slow and simple to me