Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why am I getting this message?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★★
This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

Your messages must be cancer

I get that too. It happens when you only post emojis or mention the wors n i hmm g g er.

I get that too. It happens when you only post emojis or mention the wors n i hmm g g er.
is it cause my last thread isn't suited to inceldom and more the lounge? do you have to post purely inceldom stuff here?

Last edited:
Dont know. Youre asking a graycel. But yeah read the rules.

However I guess the mods have tp be careful whne certain words are uttered. Like ER. Because people could break the rules and say they are gonna do what he did and that could get us all in trouble.

Dont know. Youre asking a graycel. But yeah read the rules.

However I guess the mods have tp be careful whne certain words are uttered. Like ER. Because people could break the rules and say they are gonna do what he did and that could get us all in trouble.
THat makes sense. I mentioned him many times in that thread. I hope they didn't think I'm redpilled or bluepilled. I just don't think he was sub 5. If his status as a saint is important here and I'm ruining it then fuck. I still don't think I'm doing anything if that's a rule because normies would never look at him and think he's ugly in a saint like way like blackops2truecel. I'm not changing anyone's views.

cuz u said a naughty word that gets picked up by the spam filter xDDD

it goes away after a few days/posts