Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why am I obsessed with cat girls?

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Am I an Internet weirdo? Has my mind been poisoned by memes and Anime?

Yes, Yes, Probably… But there’s something more to it than that, I’m making a statement about culture, or rather a bet on culture, You see….

CatGirls line up one to one with the Mythical Grecian Nymphs.

Screenshot 2023 1114 090557

Supernatural avatars of Impossible feminine beauty, combined with the pre-rational emotional wildness of nature.

Their non-human ears the only confirmation of their supernatural otherness, and the danger that like so many promising young men you might be tragically spellbound and drawn in... never to surface.

That the Nymphs have so suddenly re-emerged in modern times, and that their beastly counterpart, the Satyrs, once again stalk the culture in guise depraving in their farcical orgiastic bacchanalia... speaks to a profound millennia long cultural shift occurring.

In the Chaos of Globalization, the rise of the internet, AI, and the Post-60s and Now Post-New Atheist deaths of mainline religion... the old primordial Gods and Myths are creeping back into the world... slowly at first,, through cultural and sexual subcultures... First At the intersections of 80s animation, Japanese idealism, and internet memes....

But slowly, as the primordial soup of mimetic chaos re-emerges, as the institutional guard rails and cultural authorities lose all their powers to enforce conformity.... as the sheer weight of ancient archetypal mimetic desires come crashing ever further down on the weakening priesthood of Modern life... whatever section of the Modern priesthood they claim to be, whether their tax exempt status is "Religious", "Charitable", "Non-Profit", or "Educational"

Their power is fading to hold back the tide. Now Nymphs and sprites sneak out into th wider culture... But they are merely the advance party of Gods.

Indeed, at least one mythical God may have already arrived... perhaps the most Dangerous one.

Tell me if this sounds familiar:

A Shining God who descends from his towering mountains, famed for his strength and equally for his lusts... who seeming just takes the prime of womanhood because "they let him do it", to the quiet consternation of his wife... A God of Prosperity and Justice, who establishes "peace through strength" and is famously final in his judgements, such that like a lightning bolt the fire of his rage may find you, so quickly you then need to be informed "You're fired".

Idk maybe I'm overthinking.

yeah your mind has been fucked by the internet. Get a book or books and detox from the internet. Try some books like lord of the rings or what ever has long sequels