Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are 2024 GrAYggots so retarded

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

ITs worst nightmare
★★★★★
Either they are furry, Troon or completely GLOWS!

why are 2023 faggots hate 2024 faggots
why are 2024 faggots hate 2025 faggots

why are 2023 faggots hate 2024 faggots
why are 2024 faggots hate 2025 faggots
Why do i dislike trannies? Because once they were men.

This community needs to be gatekept by some sort of authorisation of who should be allowed. Or maybe i'm just ranting as a GrAY :feelsjuice:

Better question is why you got 50k posts as a 2023cel

I think it’s cause of twitter. The bluepiller count has died down a fuckton since the beginning of the tiktok invasion, suggesting that these people probably aren’t from there. However, the .is account run by master on twitter seems to be getting a lot of attention from non-incels who are made aware of this site and probably come here to troll

Thoughts? @ElTruecel @Puppeter

I never spammed in sewers, not once.
Most of my responses are high effort
you can post there . i post stuff that makes sense. some of them post shit like gnnbhfhh and retarded sentences.

why tho

whats the point of that
they want high post count even though MANY of their posts are pure shit. retards?

Impale all GrAY fags

most are bad but there are a few that are based like @Vendetta
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

I think it’s cause of twitter. The bluepiller count has died down a fuckton since the beginning of the tiktok invasion, suggesting that these people probably aren’t from there. However, the .is account run by master on twitter seems to be getting a lot of attention from non-incels who are made aware of this site and probably come here to troll
Yup

grayfags need their own forum before posting here