Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why are Ethiopian women so much better looking than other niggers?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I was watching a documentary about Ethopia recently, based country btw but anyway, I was looking at their women, and their women look like 10000x better than other niggers from africa. How is that possible?

Is it because Ethopia was based country that didn't let in the degenerate western colonizers to fuck and breed their women and dilute their genes like other weak nigger countries did?

Honestly the more I read about Ethopia the more respect I have for them, very based country indeed.

I typed Ethopian women and I got this

I typed Nigerian women and I got this

Ok I know I am VERY cheery picking here, but go look it up yourself. Go look at nigerian women and ethopian women then compare which ones look better on average. You can do this with any African country, Ethopia always wins.

Why is this the case?

Maybe its time to move to Ethopia to find a nice Ethopian waifu

Ethiopians r semi-caucasian but lots r still ugly niggers

Ethiopians r semi-caucasian but lots r still ugly niggers
Yes but why?

They never got colonized so shouldnt they be more nigger than other niggers? But its the opposite.

Weird.

Yes but why?

They never got colonized so shouldnt they be more nigger than other niggers? But its the opposite.

Weird.
likely pre-historic mixing

Bc they have different genetics, duh. A lot of women in East Africa/horn of Africa look good. Also that is where the Annunaki created the first humans.

Last edited:
These sorts of posts make me want to blow my fucking brains out. In before all of the nigger bashing and muh she has european features, not really a nigger :feelsree:

Stormfags are stupid asf. Imagine complaining you cant find pussy and calling yourself an incel then saying you wouldnt fuck a nigger because its a nigger. Jfl this logic.

Idc about a race, if I like a woman I would want to be with her its very simple jfl. Ethopians are hot asf ngl tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

wish I could have a ethopian waifu tbh

or a kurdish one

this one got beheaded by ISIS though.

Anyway all this talk about race is big cope. Just because races are better or worse doesnt mean individual of those races cant be either. Its just less/more likely but judging whole race like that is retard tier logic.

Less ugly ass bantu rape baby genes I assume.

Because theyre Christian orthodox

The white man was born in Ethiopia before spreading to Europe, by the theory of "Out of Africa".
Ethiopian people are Caucasians with dark skin, or at least partly Caucasians.
That is the reason why Ethiopian Jews are the only black Jews who recognized as Jews by world Jewry and by the rabbinical establishment.

Jews are first and foremost evolutionary strategy group rather than a religion.

But still, Ethiopian in Israel discriminated severely, Israeli policemen have light hand on the trigger when it comes to Ethiopian Jews, and they treated just like niggers here.

Yes but why?

Weird.
Ancient admixture going back 3000+ years. Horner Africans are around 30-60% Eurasian. They're basically Mulattos, which is why the women tend to look better

Habesha (Mountain people of Northern Ethiopia and Eritrea) women have up to 50% of Eurasian dna from West Asia & Yemen

Maybe Arab admixture. Interestingly somalians look a lot worse even though they are closer to middle-east, maybe inbreeding has something to do with it

Because they are rape babies of Arabs and Europeans.