Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why are Foids Such Pathological Liars?

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Total Faggot Death
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240314 173558 X

Not even the foids themselves believe this shit JFL

FUCKIJG THÉ STUDIE ARE FAKE JEW LIES FAKE FAKE FAKE FOIDS ARE FUCKING AND SUCKING RANDOM CHAD LIKE CRAZY HERE IN NYC WHILE INCEL LIKE ME ARE STUCK ROTTING FOR 100 years alone FUCKING WE SHOOLD BE SKIN BURN FOID AND CHAD TYRONE ALIVE

FUCKIJG THÉ STUDIE ARE FAKE JEW LIES FAKE FAKE FAKE FOIDS ARE FUCKING AND SUCKING RANDOM CHAD LIKE CRAZY HERE IN NYC WHILE INCEL LIKE ME ARE STUCK ROTTING FOR 100 years alone
The studies only say its Chad doing it, and that the average man eats shit JFL

The studies only say its Chad doing it, and that the average man eats shit JFL
No what I’m fucking saying idiot is that women have body count 100+ all girl in USA by 15 yr old she already had 3-5 dicks inside her stupid cunts vile sluts they only open their leg for chads who gives af that the Chad have high body count we already know that

No what I’m fucking saying idiot is that women have body count 100+ all girl in USA by 15 yr old she already had 3-5 dicks inside her stupid cunts vile sluts they only open their leg for chads who gives af that the Chad have high body count we already know that
Im clowning at this foid's BS

'Just get a hobby bro!' :soy:

meanwhile foids have two hobbies:
1. lying
2. lying again

'Just get a hobby bro!' :soy:

meanwhile foids have two hobbies:
1. lying
2. lying again
Forcing ourselves to do shit we absolutely have zero interest in will not do absolutely NOTHING.

FUCKIJG THÉ STUDIE ARE FAKE JEW LIES FAKE FAKE FAKE FOIDS ARE FUCKING AND SUCKING RANDOM CHAD LIKE CRAZY HERE IN NYC WHILE INCEL LIKE ME ARE STUCK ROTTING FOR 100 years alone

Foids will do anything to get a advantage or something they want

Source: Trust me bro.

Women have evolved to be masters of manipulation and are good liars because they are physically inferior to men, so they have to resort to other ways to ensure survival

Well, her statement makes no sense whatsoever.
She claims men sleep around more often, but in order to hookup, these men need a woman willing to open her legs.
So she indirectly says that women sleep around at least as much, as men do.

The fuck is that Bitch Louise smoking?

Sci 14

They have more prefrontal White matter, which correlates heavily with lying.

men=chad
sub5s are not human to women