Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are GrayCels so cringe

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
first posters often turn out to be either fakecles or bluepiller

Most are glowies and infiltrators, a good portion get banned before posting and many after a few posts. Many of them are cringe because they haven't adjusted to forum yet tbh

Most are glowies and infiltrators, a good portion get banned before posting and many after a few posts. Many of them are cringe because they haven't adjusted to forum yet tbh
The ultimate trucel trait is being forever grey. Fakecel if you only surpassed GrAYdom once.

Many are freaks from Reddit and are shocked that things said here are the norm and the cowards lose it

Everyone was a greycel at one point.

Many are freaks from Reddit and are shocked that things said here are the norm and the cowards lose it
This forum is pretty tame tbh, soys just can't handle it

I wonder why they would get banned before posting
Many of them didn't write a sufficient response to be let in(dont know how you fuck this up) or alt i assume

Last edited:
The ultimate trucel trait is being forever grey. Fakecel if you only surpassed GrAYdom once.
soon you will be one of us.
GrAY

racial inferiority