Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are hebephiles seen as worse than murderers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I've always been dumbfounded by this agecuck worldview. In Western countries, murderers will literally be seen as more redeemable than hebephiles (who don't even act on their desires). Companies would rather hire a convicted murderer than a law abiding hebephile. Want to ruin your life? Simply say you're attracted to 13 year old foids.

The feminist Jew brainwashing has really screwed up soyciety's way of thinking.

ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING PEDOPHILE, DO NOT QUESTION MY AUTHORITY :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I think the hebephile range varies:

13-14: Really weird
15: Weird
16-18: Normal

We didn't even have to go that far.

Soycucks literally believe that homosexuality is not only acceptable, but superb. Meanwhile an older male finding a pubescent girl attractive is considered irredeemably disgusting. The complete reversal of what nature fucking intended.

Pre-pubescent: Weird
Pubescent: Not Weird

Fixed.

Pre-pubescent: Weird
Pubescent: Not Weird

Fixed.

To a certain extent. But it doesn´t matter: you think (as an incel) that you are going to have a chance with a teenager, not true at all: they already recognize who´s and who is not a chad.

I still think it is weird, if foids my age are retarded, i can´t imagine foids bellow my age.

Yes, the desire is normal, but the basis of modern sexual dynamics are not defined by biological reproduction but rather by a sublimation of it, but i don´t now why hebephiliia is satanized among some individuals...

To a certain extent. But it doesn´t matter: you think (as an incel) that you are going to have a chance with a teenager, not true at all: they already recognize who´s and who is not a chad.

I still think it is weird, if foids my age are retarded, i can´t imagine foids bellow my age.

Cope, they get worse with age.

Also, JBF is legit. Problem is that foids rarely stay with the Chad that wrecked them in their teens.

ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING PEDOPHILE, DO NOT QUESTION MY AUTHORITY :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Cause Jews and government tell you something, so it obviously must be true and applicable to all parts of the world cause of american ideaoligies lol

You have 14yo's who are fertile and fully developed.

You are be attracted to them as well.