Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who are some of the mass murderers that got massive numbers of love letters?

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
I know there were a bunch recently but I can't remember their names. There was that super handsome South American guy who shot/killed a whole load of foids. There was one of the young American mass murderer recently as well.

Help?

I need these for one of the videos in my framework:
https://incels.is/threads/i-have-de...entific-studies-and-suggestions-wanted.98688/
And it's frustrating me I can't think of or find them.

Here's a few I know:
When Ted Bundy, the notorious serial killer who raped and murdered more than 30 women, was put on trial in 1979, women from all over the world sent him fan mail. Many of these letters included nude pictures, and some of them even contained marriage proposals, according to Stephen Michaud, co-author of Ted Bundy: Conversations with a Killer.

This may be the most famous case, but it's a pattern seen over and over again throughout history: murderous men winning over legions of female fans. Jeffrey Dahmer, who committed the murders and postmortem mutilations of 17 young men and boys, received love letters and gifts from women after he was imprisoned. Richard Ramirez, a serial killer, dubbed "the Night Stalker," who raped and tortured over 25 victims and killed at least 13 others, married one of his many female admirers in 1996 while he was in prison. More recently, Anders Breivik, the terrorist who murdered 77 people in Norway in 2011, mainly children, was reported to have received "love letters" from girls as young as 16.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/what-is-hybristophilia

Chris Watts:
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry...be4b0ac53717b23aa?ec_carp=3942045656390605175

Fuck even Fritzl got hundreds of them:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/w...-so-many-women-aroused-by-serial-killers.html

Last edited:
Ted Bundy.
Richard Ramirez
Most serial killers who arent madly ugly

There was that super handsome South American guy who shot/killed a whole load of foids.

Tiago Henrique Gomes da Rocha

Tiago-Henrique-new-main.jpg

I forget his name, but the Florida Parkland shooter was recieving fanmail from girls. LOTS of them, girls were mailing him their panties and money. I'm like WTF?

the not ugly ones

biology trumps everything. it's nature's rules. humoids just rationalize with their puny brains.

Poor ER

He has one fan girl though who’s been at him for the longest time. She’s the girl that ER always described as the kind of girl he was sexually attracted to.

It seems that murderers universally gets love letters and massive femoid attention.

A recent murderer from Denmark, Peter Madsen, butchered a swedish journalist inside his homemade submarine and spread her bodyparts in the ocean. He enjoys a lot of female attention and inside the prison entered a relationship with a female prison guard. There are rumors he might have killed more females.

https://ekstrabladet.dk/112/kvindel...ader-jobbet-for-taet-paa-peter-madsen/7273813

Here is another danish murderer who gets the ladies wet:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Lundin

Yeah here's the thread:
https://incels.is/threads/brazilian...er-the-first-month-in-the-penitentiary.64338/

Apparently >1000 letters! That guy's gotta be the overall winner. No surprise given his face/bones.
He looks like a model. Especially from the front. Could pass for a Hollywood actor.

Also, even Fritzl had love letters? He wasn't even a serial killer, just a serial incest freak who raped and fathered his own granddaughter. Some women are extremely messed up.

He looks like a model. Especially from the front. Could pass for a Hollywood actor.

Also, even Fritzl had love letters? He wasn't even a serial killer, just a serial incest freak who raped and fathered his own granddaughter. Some women are extremely messed up.

#NAWALT

As long as you're good looking, women will throw themselves at you. You can be morally the most disgusting person on earth and still be wanted by women.
personality doesn't matter

As long as you're good looking, women will throw themselves at you. You can be morally the most disgusting person on earth and still be wanted by women.
personality doesn't matter

I actually think this is only covering half the concept. The second half of the concept is that women are actually fundamentally attracted to violent and abusive men.

ie. Their abusive, murdering, raping personalities make them more attractive to women. Many of these (eg. Fritzl) are not even good looking. But when women find out what horrors they perpetrated, all of a sudden they are drowning in pussy.

It is primarily due to the evolutionary fact that dangerous sociopathic men would have been an asset to have around and to have on your side historically. A sociopathic caveman who is willing to kill the next caveman to steal his resources IS the alpha male. Ditto with if he rapes first cavewoman he finds. This is what women are programmed to seek. The survivor. The man who takes what he wants and treats others as meaningless.

A large percent of the bluepill is lies women tell to hide their shame for who they deeply are. And they are very ashamed.

Notice how there either white or white passsing? Racepill knows no ends

Violence is a joker in foid attraction. Looks doesn´t matter much if you are a proven sociopath.

But if you are good looking, NT and a remorseless killer you could end up like Ted Bundy. Surrounded by "Ted-heads", married while under trial and fathering a daughter.

Last edited:
Tbh plenty of women who haven't written him love letters.

Because they wrote their love letters to someone else on the list.

Or they're illiterate and couldn't write any letter at all.

Or they don't watch the news to know who the killers are (too busy with The Kardashians).

Or they knew they didn't stand a chance with one of these alpha SlayMachines, felt mogged, and didn't bother trying.

There's always a good reason I'm sure.

Poor ER

He has one fan girl though who’s been at him for the longest time. She’s the girl that ER always described as the kind of girl he was sexually attracted to.
That shows the hypocrisy of our time, once the irreparable is done, foid seem to matter about you, but never the contrary.
I forget his name, but the Florida Parkland shooter was recieving fanmail from girls. LOTS of them, girls were mailing him their panties and money. I'm like WTF?
Nikolas Cruz.
Or they don't watch the news to know who the killers are (too busy with The Kardashians).
It's funny how the Kardashians became famous, I remind you, by defending chad murderer O.J. Simpson against two murder charges, his ex-wife with his boyfriend, the scene was terrible as they were totally mutilated, guess what, he won...not guilty, even though they had his DNA all over the place!

Last edited:
A large percent of the bluepill is lies women tell to hide their shame for who they deeply are. And they are very ashamed.
If they possessed the IQ to process a shameful act in their backlogs of cocks in their brain.. they might feel a smidgen of shame. But if they are so ashamed, why aren't they telling the truth? Maybe it is because the relations of the genders as they stand at this point in time is incredibly beneficial to them as a whole, so much so that they attack other women that want to talk about such inequality. Honestly I don't think women have any capacity for shame or any knowledge of how society works.. if women were left alone on an island they would devolve into pleasure hungry Bonobos frigging with wild animals without any men to guide them.

Found the handsomeSouth American guy:
Tiago Henrique Gomes da Rocha

Wikipedia's got a good list.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims

I still can't believe even Fritzl got hundreds of love letters. He's old and ugly.
Your toxic personality and internet posting history is what's stopping you from getting laid.
Mike Tyson said that women would send him their panties in the mail
That shows the hypocrisy of our time, once the irreparable is done, foid seem to matter about you, but never the contrary.

Nikolas Cruz.

It's funny how the Kardashians became famous, I remind you, by defending chad murderer O.J. Simpson against two murder charges, his ex-wife with his boyfriend, the scene was terrible as they were totally mutilated, guess what, he won...not guilty, even though they had his DNA all over the place!
Apparently they had to dismiss a lot of female jurors because they were saying "he's too handsome to have committed the crime"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back