Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why are latinas popping up everywhere in my town now that i’m an obese ogre.?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Literally never seen latinas or mexicans in my town my whole life but once or twice a year and now they are popping up everywhere. Even the women here are getting fine asf and have curves and shit.

Why does this shit have to happen now that im an obese ogre? Now they’ll just be plowed by white chads or druggies.

The only women ive seen here are white or black niggerboons.

Don't fall for their trap, they all look the same and you don't want to deal with their loud brown family with that crusty old uncle in the back needing his ass wiped.

So basically what your saying is you should lose weight so you can ascend with them and get the fuck off of this forum?

So basically what your saying is you should lose weight so you can ascend with them and get the fuck off of this forum?
I’ll start a diet soon if my mother quits eating like a fatass

I wouldnt ascend if i lost weight. I’m not tall

don't lose weight for women if you know you don't have the right bone strucutre.
i lost weight now and i still look like total shit, it's frustrating

don't lose weight for women if you know you don't have the right bone strucutre.
I dont have the dick size which is my problem.

My dick went to 6 inches to 3 or 4
i lost weight now and i still look like total shit, it's frustrating
Same. But i think i’d have a defined jawline even though its shit if i lost 10 more pounds when i was skinny.

I dont have the dick size which is my problem.

My dick went to 6 inches to 3 or 4
i have like 12cm (don't know how inches works) but i think it's not really that much relevant.
i need to start finding a female first then worrying about dick sizei
Same. But i think i’d have a defined jawline even though its shit if i lost 10 more pounds when i was skinny.
if you do then lose weight. don't let your potential go to waste

god is a troll

@Zer0/∞

I want To fuck dem