Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are looks-tiers so strict?

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
-
At my cucked university, I notice that especially among zoomers like myself, looks-tiers for dating are extremely strict. Stacys go with giga Chads, beckies with Chads and the occasional high tier normie, high tier normie males with normie and femcel foids, and incels are mostly alone. Now the blackpill and hypergamy explains this but what I want to ask is why the looks requirements for dating are becoming even more stricter where Stacys will refuse to even interact with a non chad male and the few outlier couples I notice that are not exactly following the blackpill like the 5’5 guy with a normie gf seem to have disappeared. It feels like my cuckversity is becoming a blackpill chad controlled dictatorship with the genetic elite completely consolidating their power over everyone else. :blackpill:

Last edited:
it's only going to get worse from here on out, all we can do is watch brocel

why the looks requirements for dating are becoming even more stricter
because (((they))) are removing any negative connotation of being a slut or being extremely picky when it comes to foids

it's only going to get worse from here on out, all we can do is watch brocel
I am afraid they are going to start openly going after incels in my university possibly by kicking out ugly males on bogus “harassment” or “threatening” accusations.
because (((they))) are removing any negative connotation of being a slut or being extremely picky when it comes to foids
It seems cumskin Chads are running the show these days, not Jews. I know a few other fellow kikecels who are also suffering but most Jews are cucks.

Last edited:
I am afraid they are going to start openly going after incels in my university possibly by kicking out ugly males on bogus “harassment” or “threatening” accusations.

It seems cumskin Chads are running the show these days, not Jews. I know a few other fellow kikecels who are also suffering.
universities are dens of degeneracy these days. Honestly very scary places. Also, even in the rare occasion that a girl is a virgin upon her hs graduation, there is no way she gets past that college stage of her life without having sex.

yeah shits terrible. Stay safe jewcel

Personally for me I see Chads and normies dating the same kinds of women

universities are dens of degeneracy these days. Honestly very scary places. Also, even in the rare occasion that a girl is a virgin upon her hs graduation, there is no way she gets past that college stage of her life without having sex.

yeah shits terrible. Stay safe jewcel
Yeah, shit is terrible as a kikecel in a university. Things are getting worse and worse with the degeneracy becoming out of control and the cucks and soys lashing out at incels and soycuck professors targeting us for lower grades. I just want to finish my degree because I actually enjoy studying my field, economics and finance, and worry that I could be kicked out or get in trouble at any time just for being Incel. :reeeeee:
Personally for me I see Chads and normies dating the same kinds of women
I see the opposite. Most Chads in my university are with Stacys of beckies. Normies date other normies or femcels. I haven’t seen a normie with a becky since last year while I used to occasionally see it before. Maybe it’s the area you are in.

Yeah, shit is terrible as a kikecel in a university. Things are getting worse and worse with the degeneracy becoming out of control and the cucks and soys lashing out at incels and soycuck professors targeting us for lower grades. I just want to finish my degree because I actually enjoy studying my field, economics and finance, and worry that I could be kicked out or get in trouble at any time just for being Incel. :reeeeee:

I see the opposite. Most Chads in my university are with Stacys of beckies. Normies date other normies or femcels. I haven’t seen a normie with a becky since last year while I used to occasionally see it before. Maybe it’s the area you are in.

Ya the main market for colleges is young women and then either the student loans or parents pay the massive costs which for the universities is revenues.

If a school got a reputation for having ugly men I could see girls not wanting to go there, which is the universities' business. So the schools expelling ugly men or probably more likely just not accepting them.

Ya the main market for colleges is young women and then either the student loans or parents pay the massive costs which for the universities is revenues.

If a school got a reputation for having ugly men I could see girls not wanting to go there, which is the universities' business. So the schools expelling ugly men or probably more likely just not accepting them.
Makes sense. Universities have to cater to the whims of the modern day chad obsessed foid, which means cracking down on ugly men even if they are smart and can afford to go to university and trying to get more dumb Chads in and elevate the chads already there.